02.07.2021 | Switzerland vs Spain (Quarter-finals) betting tips, predictions & betslips

Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the match between Switzerland vs Spain on 02.07.2021 at Saint Petersburg Stadium?

• Switzerland
    • Spain
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 16:00

Switzerland vs Spain kicks off at 18:00 CET, July 2nd at Saint Petersburg Stadium.

Share your betting tips and predictions (number of goals, corners etc ...) here. Upload a screenshot of a qualifying betslip in this thread to enter our daily €100 Euros 2020 raffle*, and tell us why you're betting on that outcome.

*Terms and conditions apply. For more information, see our [Daily €100 Tipster Raffle] Euros2020 sticky thread

Both of these teams haven't been shy when it comes to shooting towards goal, so im going over 24.5 total shots - including extra time, and then im combinding it with Belgium to win because im a degenerate and want a bigger win 🤣

db2442c5e5a0a52ba0a5c28dd7cb0572.png

Even if it is one goal or 0:0 in the first half, we all know that Switzerland and Spain can score together 4 or more goals only in the second half. I think a open game with many goals and the boost fits perfect for my bet.

Over 3,5 Goals on Unibet with 4.5 times the money

spain bet.png

Using a new system i have developed, it predicted this match to end 2-0 in favor of Switzerland. So I believe Switzerland will crush spain easily because they are high on morale after the clutch win against france.

Just a tenner for the giveaway because i'll be placing my correct score and fun acca's on exchange (smarkets, which isnt in the list here), 2.0 on bookies are around 26.0 while being 50 on exchange. Good luck guys.

image.png.de46f49def601c98ee7333c4538634bb.png

Edited by anonymousapple
  • CGDL locked this topic