29.06.2021 | England vs Germany (round of 16) betting tips, prediction & betslips

Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the match between England vs Germany on 29.06.2021 at Wembley Stadium?

• England
    • Germany
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/06/21 at 16:00

England vs Germany kicks off at 18:00 CET, June 29th at Wembley Stadium.

Share your betting tips and predictions (number of goals, corners etc ...) here. Upload a screenshot of a qualifying betslip in this thread to enter our daily €100 Euros 2020 raffle*, and tell us why you're betting on that outcome.

*Terms and conditions apply. For more information, see our [Daily €100 Tipster Raffle] Euros2020 sticky thread

I want England to go through but I also want them put out, want to get United players back, especially rashford as he needs surgery and sooner he gets it the better, shouldn't be at the euros risking damaging his career long term, want to get Sancho deal done aswel so I'm leaning towards a Germany win lol 

6 hours ago, Mwright1712 said:

I want England to go through but I also want them put out, want to get United players back, especially rashford as he needs surgery and sooner he gets it the better, shouldn't be at the euros risking damaging his career long term, want to get Sancho deal done aswel so I'm leaning towards a Germany win lol 

You can take him back now if you want. I dont think he will be missed.

• Trollface 1

I am looking forward to this match, but do not know which team is going to win.

Elsewhere I have a bet slightly above evens for Germany to advance (Football is coming in der Heimat) ,
on Leovegas I just have a bet on cards.
Good chance this match will not be very friendly, one way or another.

image.png.251647b7d5d0a180a3f1901e817b36fe.pngon

• Like 1
  • CGDL locked this topic