18.06.2021 | Sweden vs Slovakia bets, tips & predictions

Who's going to win the match between Sweden and Slovakia on June 18th 2021 at Saint Petersburg Stadi

  • Sweden

    Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Slovakia

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw

    Votes: 2 25.0%

  • Total voters
    8
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGDL

Administrator
Share your betting tips, predictions and betslips on the Sweden vs Slovakia match that kicks off at 15:00 CET today at Saint Petersburg Stadium, in this thread!

Daily €100 Community Tipster Raffle

If you share a screenshot of your bet slip with an outcome relevant to today's match in this thread, you're automatically qualifying for our daily €100 CasinoGrounds Sports Betting Community Tipster Raffle.

Every day during the Euros, when there's a match, we'll draw x2 €50 Amazon Gift Cards. Terms and conditions apply. 

For more information, see our [Daily €100 Tipster Raffle] Euros2020 sticky thread.

PS: we do love a good meme! 


 
Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know much about soccer, but my girlfriend just loves Amazon vouchers so I thought I'd give this one a shot.

For Kimster Blanco and all Swedes I hope they win, but I see little justification for that in the predictions.

Instead I am betting on a draw. Because of the odds/greed I am betting specifically on a 1-1 result.

I have placed the following bet at Betsson:


image.png

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sweden to win

bet.JPG

Nobody likes a draw, I just like the odds and Slovakia only qualifying this year as a play off winner.

 
To add to the excitement, I have placed the following livebet on Will Hill (not for promo)

As soon as this bet loses, the other bet is live, happy times either way!

image.png

 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Since I am Norwegian, I stand strong with Sweden and support their attempt at football :D  Oh, and I've made the terms even simpler, so any bet slips on this match in this thread will count towards the promotion, provided you're a CG member,

 
I had this.. cashed out on 80 min just in case..

20210618_153735.jpg


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top