White Rabbit (BTG) feature drop stats - 51 played

pausefisk

I wanted to make a little experiment on the "Feature drop" on White Rabbit from Big Time Gaming after watching @LetsGiveItASpin give it a go on the premiere. I belive he was very lucky on his BUY :)

I deposited 1000kr (100€) and decided to go for 200kr feature drop's untill i ripped or won 1000x+

I did not belive i would be able to play the bonus 51 times, so all-in-all considering 200kr bets it has a decent RTP. On the other hand, you need to be lucky to hit big on this slot, unless the buy-in has other RTP then regular bonuses. Only 1 out of 51 times triggered extra spins, and best bonus if i played normal betsize would be 248,4X. In all 51 bonuses, the avg. bonus is 88X. My guesses is that 51 bonuses in either bonanza or danger high voltage, we would have passed 250X more than one time.

Make your own conclusions, but i still prefere bonanza :)

My LeoVegas bet history is attached aswell. (yeah i managed to click one normal spin inbetween there...)

Lines marked green is profit bonuses (over 1x)

image.thumb.png.a4a0f3c301e26fdf05fd9d369bc11819.png

White-rabbit-leo-history.jpg

Thanks for sharing buddy, I was indeed very lucky on my feature buys, have bought way more this weekend and nothing close to that :( If you check the odds @ letsgiveitaspin.com/bet you can draw some conclusions from the likelyhood of different things to appear.

Feel free to keep us updated if you play more bonuses.

All the best,
Kim

Archived