White Rabbit launch night!

LetsGiveItASpin

As many of you know by now I'll be playing the first real money spins on BTGs new slot White Rabbit on Wednesday the 25th. 

For the evening, viewers and members of this forum will also have a chance to win some (hopefully) big bucks: Before the game goes live for everyone on LeoVegas I'll be playing exactly 100 spins in batches of 10 spins each. Before every 10 spins I'll draw a random winner from this thread who will win 100 freespins to try out the game except for ONE grand winner - the one who got drawn in the batch that paid the most. That person will get the same amount in bonus money that I win in the batch of spins.

As this is the first time it's done I'll try to clarify with an example:
During player 1's 10 spins Kim wins € 50
During player 2's 10 spins Kim wins €5
During player 3's 10 spins Kim wins €3
During player 4's 10 spins Kim wins € 90
During player 5's 10 spins Kim wins €30
During player 6's 10 spins Kim wins €10
During player 7's 10 spins Kim wins €7
During player 8's 10 spins Kim wins €350
During player 9's 10 spins Kim wins €16
During player 10's 10 spins Kim wins €1

In this case Player 8 will get €350 credited as bonus money to their account and the rest will get 100 freespins each on White Rabbit.

After the 100 spins are done and we have a winner, the game will go live publicly for everyone on Leovegas. I'll stick around though and do 5 feature drops (buy the bonus) with 5 new winners. 

Example during the 5 feature drops:
During player 1's Feature drop Kim wins €25
During player 2's Feature drop Kim wins €850
During player 3's Feature drop Kim wins  €35
During player 4's Feature drop Kim wins €80
During player 5's Feature drop Kim wins € 200

In this case player 2 will get €850 credited as bonus money to their account and the rest will get 100 freespins each.

Rules:
Must have an !active or verified account at LeoVegas BEFORE the start at 22:00 CET.
Must be 18+ to join.
The stake I'll be playing is SEK 40 (€/£4) per spin on the first 100 spins.
The stake I'll be playing on the feature drops is SEK 1000 (€/£100) per feature drop (Equals a bonus triggered on SEK 10 or £/€1 per spin).
If the unlikely event happens that the same person gets drawn twice a redraw will take place on the 2nd time.
Unless you're !active or verified upon getting drawn for the 1st prize the 2nd biggest will win the cash prize.
Youtube or Twitch name must be written together with your post in order to qualify for the draw.

Submit below to enter and best of luck everyone :D 

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived