Search results

  1. I

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Casino : Leovegas X WIN: 41x Feedback: Not my kind of game, the street cred meter feels like a nice thing at the beginning but when it takes 200x spins and it does not trigger it feels more like bait then a extra feature. Overall feel of the game is nice, good music and an overall nice feel to...
  2. I

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    Leovegas, real money. Decent slot, thanks for the promo.
  3. I

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Its a good game sure, abit to much gambling related for my taste, but some ppl like volatility more then others and thats fine. Solid bonuses, my favorite is the mystery boxes, to bad it feels almost impossible to get any kind of win without the max gamble. And yea with my luck thats gonna take...
  4. I

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bill & Coin 2 Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

    It a fun looking game and i had a good time during the spins. Bonuses was intense, i was lucky to try all of them and they are equally good in my opinion. Nice graphics and good temp. The added Dreamdrop was a nice bonus to an already good game. Sound: 7/10 Graphics: 9/10 Total score 8/10
  5. I

    [GAME PROMO] Sweet Rush Bonanza (Pragmatic Play)

    Thanks for the promo
  6. I

    [GAME PROMO] 3 Magic Pots (Push Gaming)

     Real money X Win: 43 Casino: Leovegas  Feedback: Colorful and poppy, kinda tired of the total random trigger slots. Not my favorite but decent. 
  7. I

    Casino advertisement about higher rtp on reactoonz

    Just came across this ad while roaming the internet. Seems like a massive drop from original rtp? What are your thoughts about casinos lowering game rtp for more profits?  Pic translation is we are increasing the rtp on reactooz from 91.49% to 96.51%
  8. I

    Help to make LetsGiveItASpin shirts

    Not the best but here is my contributuion
  9. I

    Golden Fishtank 2 Gigablox

    So been trying this game out with free money but i always get the same issue on the casinos  leovegas/noaccount casiono and Riskz.  Feels like its not a casino related issue. If you buy the bonus and get Max stars or picks the games locks before i get to the pick page. Everytime its the same...
  10. I

    [MEME THREAD] Post yours!

    100% 
  11. I

    Reactoonz 2

    October 1 is all i read. Well its here but where is the game? Cant find it on any swedish casino site.
  12. I

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Sabaton goes live

    Biggest win so far 
  13. I

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Sabaton goes live

    Let the battle of the guitar begin!  Screenshot is NOT my entry
  14. I

    Falcon huntress goes ape shit

    2kr random spinning, got the bonus and on the last spin i get huntress in a wild line paying a booming 2000x
  15. I

    19500+X win on "Queen of riches"

    Again congrats on the win. This is a screenshot of the email they sent out after you won :) kinda cool
  16. I

    Reactoonz redemption

    After that miss on @LetsGiveItASpin stream this is atleast some kind of redemption 15x purple on a decent bet size.
  17. I

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] The Final Countdown (BTG) Goes Live!

    400x basehit must have done around 5000 spins by now and damn this game is hard to bonus.
Back
Top