Search results

  1. A

    Money train 2 base game

    Had some free spins on reactoonz which paid just over £100 so 4K wagering to do been grinding money train on 30p and hit My biggest ever win on the game in the respin 7x loads of wild paid 1400x 😀
  2. A

    Watford FC Are Now Sponsored By Stake Casino

    Can’t get onto the .com version when I try go to .co.uk and gives this 
  3. A

    Tombstone normal bonus

    Just playing some low stakes tombstone and hit this beauty off the normal gunslinger spins. Bit disappointed was on a lower stake then I had been playing but trying to limit how much I play while waiting for cash outs. Will add the replay when the link becomes available 
  4. A

    Cheltnemham Gold Cup Day Friday 19th!!

    My bets for today 
  5. A

    Cheltenham Day 3

    Fml thought I’d put chantry house In my e/w acca with my free bet 
  6. A

    Want to close accounts but have withdrawal pending verification

    So with the way things are looking for uk casinos it’s not gonna be fun in future so I’m considering shutting down most of my accounts as I have so many. My current issue is that I have 2 casinos with L and L group pending verification for withdrawal. Normally I wouldn’t mind but they want my...
  7. A

    Anybody had this before?

    So I finally got a response asking what I needed to send off document wise. If it goes like this I’ll probably end up just cutting down or giving up gambling don’t mind some SOW but not interested in giving out this much private information. Had another site ask for SOW who also want my PayPal...
  8. A

    Anybody had this before?

    So tried to make a deposit and got this come up. Anybody had this before or is this a recent thing from the UKGC
  9. A

    300 shields extreme 2852x

    So a couple hours after my classic 300 shield hit played the extreme version on another sire and hit this 
  10. A

    Classic 300 shields 2903x

    First time ever getting to 300x on classic 300 shields 
  11. A

    300 shields strikes again

    Just did a small £5 deposit to start with before bed last night and second spin in hit the bonus on 300 shields ended up with 2 different wins including wilds in the 300x stage 
  12. A

    Think 300 shields might be my new favourite game

    So after my 2607x yesterday went back into 300 shields just started with a £5 deposit and hit the bonus second spin for 761x cashed out 175 straight Away and lost the remaining £20 on dragonfall 
  13. A

    First ever bonus on 300 shields

    So after watching the bandits little mini vid on trying to get the 300x stage on 300 shields thought I’d give it a bash myself got my first bonus in just 19 spins and landed
  14. A

    Wow tombstone that grind wasn’t worth the effort

    After hitting 4500x last week have carried in playing low stakes tombstone got excited when I landed bounty spins after about 3000 spins certainly wasn’t worth the time and money that went into it 
  15. A

    Tombstone 4686x

    My highest win on tombstone so far  https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/nakedohuduge
  16. A

    Deadwood 6141x

    So earlier on I hit my first ever win over 300x on deadwood and it turned out to be my highest ever x stake win surpassing a 5800x on fantastic 4 a few years ago 
  17. A

    Nice hit on tombstone on small stakes

    https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/murazapoiko   Got an email giving me 5 free spins on starburst which paid just under £3 went on tombstone on minimum stake and hit this after about 70 spins. Is my biggest x win from the normal gun slinger bonus cleared wagering with £49 left and cashed out...
  18. A

    Show us your biggest (Nolimit City) wins ever!

    So I’ve had been playing a fair bit for f tombstone this month had bounty spins twice before today which paid 1750 and 800x ish. Was grinding tombstone this morning and got bounty spins after 1118 spins which got me excited have to say I was. A bit disappointed with the result had anyone had worse?
  19. A

    Show us your biggest (Nolimit City) wins ever!

    Sorry to say haven’t played a lot of your games on the casinos I currently play at think I used to play on royal panda before they left uk market so can’t get figures from there 
  20. A

    Jewel scarabs 1305x

    Lovely win on this again best I’ve ever done with the multipliers if only better symbols had hit on last 2 spins would have been absolutely massive but can’t complain cashed out 280 from a 12 deposit 
Back
Top