Search results

  1. euffers

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: First impression was that its another gates copy but it actually is not after playing it for 20 minutes. I like the graphics and that you can trigger the bonus also randomly. Bonus is great, just wish there maybe was another bonus option where you can keep the multi? 96% RTP is not too...
  2. euffers

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Guitar Quest (Relax Gaming)

    So what are the official rules if game crashes? Can we rejoin with a new username or not, i managed to spin around 100 spins and then error popped up. I see many people with multiple usernames and even some people who are in top 10 have multiple entries on leaderboard.
  3. euffers

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    43x demo money My first question is why is there no super bonus and the biggest bonus buy is just 85x? Gambling is fun but I think it is not easy to win two gambles in a row on this slot. I think beast gains slot is lacking some bigger bonus buys but that is my opinion. Slot looks great overall...
  4. euffers

    [GAME PROMO] Rolling In Treasures (Pragmatic Play)

    16x win played on Shuffle https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/SnFVpTzGoP
Back
Top