Search results

  1. Fredrik00

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    REAL 15x MrPacho casino
  2. Fredrik00

    Iron bank 2 almost Max win

    Holy shit that is huge! Congrats
  3. Fredrik00

    3 scatter 19,087x Fire In The Hole 3 Win

    congrats! that's huge
  4. Fredrik00

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback provided with demo entry REAL CASINO: MrPacho X WIN: 16x
  5. Fredrik00

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Feedback: Am I blind or does this slot not have a turbo spin option? And no bonus buy feature? This is something I did not expect to see from push gaming and not sure how to feel about it, on the other hand the 500x bonus buys are over the top but at least some kind of bonus buy option would be...
  6. Fredrik00

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Feedback: The slot is unique in that sense that I have not seen similar bonus mechanics before. However it still reminds me with the slots with the random multi reels like zeus vs hades and duel slot. I respect that this new (is it?) provider is trying to come up with unique slots but I still do...
  7. Fredrik00

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bamboo 2 (Push Gaming)

    93x demo
  8. Fredrik00

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Great name for a slot and I think it has good feature bet and bonus buy options. I hate to see that nowadays all slots have like a 3000x bonus buy option so this is good change for a regular player. Only negative thing about this slot is that it's way too volatile. I lost almost 2000 fun money...
  9. Fredrik00

    [GAME PROMO] Rolling In Treasures (Pragmatic Play)

    https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/zzVOHGC4w4 21x real money
  10. Fredrik00

    [CasinoGrounds Awards 2025] Vote your favorites!

    Provider of the year Shady Lady At the beginning of the year I had no idea about shady lady slots. I think They have managed to create something fresh for the community since their slots are quite unique and I especially like their multiple option bonus buys. The loot box buys are something that...
Back
Top