Search results

  1. Danmc123

    Should LGIAS community pay for Barry Lees hair transplant?

    Hi I been thinking about this for some years,let me explain; When Barry Lee first joined the stream he was a happy lad full of life and positivity feeling great about himself,even if his hairline was all over the place. But then the moment that ruined him in every possible way happened,some...
  2. Danmc123

    Somethings is off about Joofy!

    Hi I dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist,but this Joofy character sets off my alarm bells! This guy from Peru just randomly discovered LGIAS from his boyhood room in the USA,dropped out of his LAST year in med school(make no sense)and somehow ended up in Malta pulling the strings...
  3. Danmc123

    Hampus and Donald Trump

    Hi Im a regular viewer of the stream and have been enjoying it alot for a long time. However lately I feel the stream has becoming more and more political.I knew Hampus loved Donald Trump(it got mad after Donald waved to him in Vegas),but now the stream has turned in to a MAGA rally.Even the...
  4. Danmc123

    LGIAS real or fake?

    I love LGIAS and I really hope this is nothing.So a message popped up under tonights stream (see picture I added)telling the streamer to start play for real.Is this a glitch that someone else has experienced so we know it can happen and its just a glitch?
Back
Top