Search results

  1. tiger23

    Community Casino

    tiger23w
  2. tiger23

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    The jungle theme with bodybuilder beasts on the beach is a good idea. The sound effects are similar to the music from Temple slots. The fact that the background image changes during Bonus Reels spins is a nice detail. In Net Gains, touching the Bell made a Ding Ding sound, but in this one, I...
  3. tiger23

    [GAME PROMO] Games Global Collection!

    Reelcrypto Oink Farm 2 237x oink farm 2 is a cool slot. slider wilds were great. I made a purchase and was lucky enough to receive 20 spins with a 5x multiplier. If a wild appears during free spins, it turns all the symbols on the right side into wild. In short, slots are fun and your winning...
  4. tiger23

    [GAME PROMO + STREAM PROMO] Immortal Romance 2 (Games Global)

    183x Reelcrypto casino Game with ocean of mysteries Want try "wild desire" bonus buy after 1k spin
  5. tiger23

    [GAME PROMO] Tikaani Gold & Book Of Buffalo (Indigo Magic)

    Real play Casino: reelcrypto Xbet: 79x Feedback: It is an ordinary slot with cheap freespin price, they did a good job by giving the player the choice of the expander symbol in the freespins. If you catch symbols that are expensive for free spins on 4-5 reels, you can get big wins.
  6. tiger23

    [GAME PROMO] Jammin To The Retro Vibes! (Push Gaming) + No-Deposit FS!

    X-Win: 40x Casino: reelcrypto Feedback: A fun game for those who want to remember old audio tapes. As the next slot in the slot jammin jars series, it has the cluster payment feature. It also has features such as Wild, Magnet and Instant prize.
  7. tiger23

    [GAMES PROMO] Games Global Collection!

    X-Win: 92x Casino: Reelcrypto.com Feedback: I met Crazy Tooth Studio for the first time. The slot is very colorful, and I could watch the birds fly for hours. The respin feature makes the slot more fun. While spinning, I first caught the respin plus the collect all came and I got 92x. Maybe if...
  8. tiger23

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm 2 (Push Gaming)

    272x Reelcrypto Casino I liked the game from the beginning. Payouts were fine, freespins triggered frequently. Game features were also interesting. It seems that the chest feature does not change the position of the symbols in 80% of the cases. Maybe it just seemed that way to me. I spent a...
  9. tiger23

    [FLASH PROMO] Play your favorite Pragmatic Play game

    X-win: 27x Casino: ReelCrypto Feedback: I never liked the game. He wrote the epic of volotilism today. Most Pragmatic games pay 3x bet for at least 4 scatters when purchasing free spins, but this game can still end the game with 0. I barely got 27x. I definitely do not recommend the game to...
Back
Top