Search results

  1. ddelben

    The New Hacksaw Slot Rise of Ymir.

    https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1007787963333&partner=1319&language=en&channel=desktop
  2. ddelben

    Deadwood RIP 1978x

  3. ddelben

    Deadwood RIP 1978x

    spun on 60 cent hit. https://nolimitcity.com/replay/ukibamuzusagisopubaradamupurutuugihahupihuwotiyuhawagayu?device=desktop&language=en
  4. ddelben

    BIG BAM BOOK

    TRIED OUT BIG BAM BOOK AND HIT TWO 5000X WINS LOL. LEOVEGAS WILL ONLY LET ME POST LINKS. SORRY. 1ST WIN -...
  5. ddelben

    Big Win on Samurai Katana

    Took a shot and bought a 10x mutiplier bet on 20cent bid. Hit over 5000x. Cant upload the video but i have the watch link. I know, I know. my laptop...
  6. ddelben

    Max Win Bowery Boys!!

    FInally got my first Max Win and i spun it in on a dollar bet on Leovegas. Got the 2nd bonus on Bowery Boys LeoVegas - King of Mobile Casino & Live Casino and 1 more page - Personal - Microsoft Edge 2024-04-23 00-25-22.mp4  
  7. ddelben

    Hacksaw slot Rotten hits big

  8. ddelben

    Hacksaw slot Rotten hits big

    Not sure if this works but I have a replay link - https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1005355836444&partner=1243&language=en  Did 40 cent spin with feature hunt active. Hit 3 Total Takeovers and it pays! 
  9. ddelben

    100 Dollar Bonus Buy on Goat Getter Goes Mental

    I kept seeing people play this game on youtube so I thought I'd try it out myself. I was definitely not disappointed lol. 2nd Biggest Win of my slots career.  New video.mp4
  10. ddelben

    Money Train 3 pays

    Been waiting a long time to hit something, Sadly it was on a 10cent bet lol. 
Back
Top