Search results

  1. L

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Sanctuary/Lil Devil/Outlaw/Wild Flower (Big Time Gaming)

    I love BTG, if their games had turbo spins like prag, it would so much more fun. Wild flower very volatile game, haven't had anything big on it 46x reelcrypto
  2. L

    [HALLOWEEN FRENZY] 🎃 By NetEnt & Red Tiger 🎃

    55x, Spinz casino Not the best, very low volatility, decent for some highroll spins
  3. L

    [MEGA FLASH PROMO] Rise Of Atlantis II (Blueprint)

    122x on Leovegas Reminds me of a lot of other games, but it's not bad I rate it 8/10
  4. L

    [GAME PROMO + MERCH] Book Of Power (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Best release of CG yet, very easy to bonus and getting good wins. Spinz casino 164x
  5. L

    [GAME PROMO] Chilli Bandits (Slotmill)

    Caxino 52x Decent release that gets boring pretty quick if you play it a lot, but I will be playing on this slot time to time.
  6. L

    [GAME PROMO] Net Gains (Relax + CasinoGrounds) + EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!

    Got a 52x at wheelz I really enjoy this game, best release from you guys, looks amazing, has volatility, bonuses are fun. Good job.
  7. L

    [GAME PROMO] Phat Cats (Kalamba Games)

    wildz 50x, the slot graphics could be cleaner but it's alright, volatility is too big but it is to be expected. good slot
  8. L

    [GAME PROMO] Retro Tapes (Push Gaming)

    Spinz casino 63x WIN, 20 cents bet Crazy potential I can see, hopefully I'll get an insane "ding ding" soon on it. :D
  9. L

    [GAME PROMO] 9k Kong in Vegas (4 The Player)

    400x at Spinz Very interesting game at first, unique, can win quite decent in the base game as well, but gets predictable and boring after playing it for a while.
  10. L

    [GAME PROMO] Serial (Nolimit City)

    Played on wildz 62x win Good slot well made no bugs I have no problems with it because you can win big 9/10
  11. L

    [GAME PROMO] Superstars (NetEnt)

    Wildz casino 91x I ripped my balance on the slots, got this little win, it looks good i think they had to add something more to the base game, the bonus is something new i loved it, going to come back to this slot in the future for sure 8.5/10 for me
  12. L

    [GAME PROMO] Florageddon! (Yggdrasil)

    Spinz casino 185x What a ripping game, very high volatility, had a nice win but still ended up down. Looks good, isn't buggy, solid slot
  13. L

    [GAME PROMO] Devil's Trap (Stakelogic)

    Hampus seems to like the game so do I didnt get a very big win yet but like the theme of it 70x on WHEELZ
  14. L

    [GAME PROMO] Super Fruit Smash (Slotmill)

    Wildz, 88x Good and simple slot very usual for slotmill
  15. L

    [GAME PROMO] CherryPop Deluxe (AvatarUX)

    Wildz casino, 550x, got 9 spins, pussied out of gambling for more and it paid. Good game like all the pop ones.
  16. L

    [GAME PROMO] Deadly 5 (Push Gaming)

    very dissapointed when i saw the wilds not being sticky even in the superbonus thats why i did not like the game played in WHEELZ  
  17. L

    [GAME PROMO] Dead Riders Trail (Relax Gaming)

    Good potential game can rip hard played on wheelz which is a great casino as well
  18. L

    [GAME PROMO] The Rave (Nolimit City)

    Hi I didn't really enjoy this nolimit there are definitely better slots from them nothing new in this game only the music which is nice
Back
Top