Search results

  1. J

    [GAME PROMO] Deadly 5 (Push Gaming)

    Leo vegas 378x on €0.50 Took a screenshot and swiped out of game 🤦‍♀️ Seemed easy enough to bonus. Got 2 bonuses, first paid 2x and 2nd paid above. Not exactly an original from Push Gaming but still enjoyed it as I do all Push Gaming slots.
  2. J

    [GAME PROMO] Coin Quest (Slotmill)

    661x/ €0.40 SPINZ Took absolutely ages to bonus but base game held my balance well.  Hit a 200x coin with 3x multiplier in normal bonus. Happy dayssss
  3. J

    Misery mining

    Spun in the super bonus.  https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/gogesirarusi
  4. J

    Vikings go to valhalla

    2nd spin on 0.25 stake.  Not sure why it's showing in coins. It's over 2kx straight to cashout land 🤑🤑 This was the link provided to me...
  5. J

    [MEGA COMPETITION] Beast Mode (Relax & CasinoGrounds)

    I'm not sure if this will apply, but I will put it here anyway. Tried to take a SS but screen went black Casino Friday, €0.20 bet, 781x
  6. J

    [MEGA COMPETITION] Beast Mode (Relax & CasinoGrounds)

    Royal Panda, €0.20 bet, 184x 
  7. J

    Money Train 2 5050x

    Dep. €20 with 20 (0.10c) freespins on MT2. And continued to play on for a couple spins then this happened. 1st pic shows 10x respin multipler then almost FS wilds. 2nd pic is total win 😁🤑😁 I was NOT expecting that!!
  8. J

    [EXCLUSIVE] Ultra Casino €20,000 Giveaway

    My apologies it was actually 750x, but still €1.3k went in my back pocket 😁😁
Back
Top