Search results

  1. gubbenscf

    Provider Endorphina

    Hello Endorphina, Back in the olden days you made this slot called Twerk. As an aged, definitely dirty and obviously lewd man, I have waited for a loong time for a sequel. Question I have is: When? The sequel could (maybe not should) combine the two seminal elements of twerk action and b00ba...
  2. gubbenscf

    [FEEDBACK] Big Wins Gallery

    Looks good and works. I prefer the x-win is optional since for me it's too much of a spoiler. @Skylined87 You also could, I mean "could" find ways to expand the gallery to cover other categories, i.e. Gettin' pragged again <tm>, Nerfed by Joofy, unexpected big wins etc. Maybe try some out to...
  3. gubbenscf

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    REAL CASINO NAME (Bethard) X WIN (242x)
  4. gubbenscf

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: Same-same-but-different, eh? Well, we've seen so many of these variations during roughly a decade now from at least pragmatic, nolimit, aristocrat and even amusnet. This trail almost matches all those fishing games that are quite a parody of themselves. The game itself is okay, runs...
  5. gubbenscf

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    REAL CASINO NAME (Bethard) X WIN (78x) Below a link to the win Feedback: Normally I would click the "X" in the corner and never return because I see those jackpot prizes, of which above 25x are realistically unobtainable. For this promo I did an exception and it looks like at least a good...
  6. gubbenscf

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    DEMO X WIN (4230x) Feedback: Interesting mechanic of duel reels duelling over wins. To my taste, a bit tedious game however. I tested it well with demo play and basegame was not that appealing. The bonus boost is quite costly compared to other providers. On streams I've seen other Just slots...
  7. gubbenscf

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    REAL CASINO NAME (Bethard) X WIN (573x) Link to the win Feedback: Firstly, it looked like a classical re-skin of retro tapes. Personally, I still dislike the push coins. Too much of a shortcut in design and tedious. Of course they had to put in the 500x coin (that close to never connects nor...
Back
Top