Search results

  1. T

    [FLASH PROMO] Big Bite (Push Gaming)

    Leovegas 37,5x win I like almost all push gaming slots, and this is no exception. Graphics are nice, Gameplay is smooth, sounds are great and there is the possibility of big win in this slot. The feature comes when you hit 3 scatters like in almost all games. During the feature you can gain...
  2. T

    [GAME PROMO] Vault Cracker Megaways (Red Tiger)

    38x win at Leovegas. Feedback at Vault Breaker Megaways: Boring slot, with boring features. I could not hit one thing in this slot. Hit the feature which pays better a few times and this was my biggest win. I did not enjoy this. I think redtiger has some amazing slots, but this is propably the...
  3. T

    [GAME PROMO] 🎉Play Your Favorite Pragmatic Play Game!🎉

    62x big bass splash. Played at b/g wins so also the other raffle ticket thanks! I love this game one of my favourites from pragmatic. The splash freature is nice, and even with 2 scatters you can get to a bonus on the next 1-2 spins depending where the scatters land. Anyway a lovely slot 9/10.
  4. T

    [GAME PROMO] ​🎅​ Evolution (NetEnt / Red Tiger / Big Time Gaming) XMAS FRENZY! ​🎅​

    Jingle ways Megaways 1306,2 x win at Leovegas Slot crashed on win, so i had to close the browser, and it fortunately showed the win. I also attached a copy of transaction history so you can also verify the win from there. Really nice slot, funky graphics, nice sound effects and a massive win...
  5. T

    [FLASH PROMO] Dj Fox (Push Gaming)

    Leovegas 48,5x win. Feedback on the game: Seems like a fun game. I only played at the lowest buyin level, and did not reach a bonus, but to me the game seemed quite fun. I would rate this a solid 9/10 even though did not get to the bonus game. I think i am going to go play the game a little...
  6. T

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Lucy Luck and the Temple of Mysteries

    Leovegas 70,6x win . Very good graphics, interesting game mechanics in the bonus game. But it seemed to pay out (atleast to me), pretty badly. It was really hard to get a good win, so for that reason i may not go back into playing this slot. But since the outlook of the game was spot on...
  7. T

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Bonanza Falls (Big Time Gaming)

    Going for one of the amazon vouchers this time. 53.77x win at Leovegas. Review of the game: I find this to be very much like the original bonanza game by BTG, but in the feature it shines. I just really like the dropping coins that the feature has, and it feels exciting to see if many coins...
  8. T

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Pine Of Plinko 2 (Print Studios)

    53x, win made on slotbox and account made using CG links. Review:The base game is quite boring, but the bonus round is fun, and you can win alot of money from the bonus. Music and sound effects, and the video effects of the game are however excellent, so i would rate the game 8/10 overall. This...
  9. T

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Sanctuary/Lil Devil/Outlaw/Wild Flower (Big Time Gaming)

    Reelcrypto 35,7x win , the game is Lil'devil. I would like to take part in the PS5 raffle. I have been playing this slot by BTG for quite a long while, and my biggest win on it has been about a 10000x win, so did not get quite there 🤩. What i most enjoy about this game, is propably the high...
  10. T

    [GAME PROMO] Napoleon 2 (Blueprint/Lucksome)

    Played at Leovegas , 36x win. For me the feature seemed quite slow, but could be the computer i am playing. Otherwise an absolutely wonderful slot, and its good that this slot came at this time, since the napoleon movie is now at the theaters, so its nice that we can play a new napoleon themed...
  11. T

    [MEGA GAME PROMO + MERCHANDISE] Boss Bear (Push Gaming)

    Leovegas , win multiplier 56,7x . Game review: Quite similar to some other of their big names like razor shark or big bamboo series . But its not a bad thing, the game was interesting, and there is potential for a really huge win. The bonus features were frequent, and sometimes paid ok...
  12. T

    [FLASH PROMO] Candy Paradise (Just For The Win)

    30x Leovegas Really interesting idea, kind of similar to what other casino game companies have made , but yet different. The bonus feature and the freespin feature are both fun to watch, and you can win 5000x even from the main game. Graphics and sounds wise i did enjoy this release , and i...
  13. T

    [GAME PROMO] Red Door Roulette (Evolution)

    30x win at Leovegas. Interesting concept, i actually enjoyed the game quite a bit. It makes a difference to the roulette scene with its red door feature. Huge win potential , this is basicly roulette and crazy time mixed to gether. Lost a few euros, but it was fun and worth it.
  14. T

    [HALLOWEEN FRENZY] 🎃 By NetEnt & Red Tiger 🎃

    Its been a little while since i have last played on a contest here, but here goes. 32.9x win at Lucky Halloween. Casino = Leovegas. Slot seemed fun, nice halloween theme all the way. Have never played this game or much redtiger games. Graphics nice, sound nice 8/10. Volatility seemed medium.
  15. T

    [GAME PROMO] Royal Potato 2 (Print Studios)

    I enjoy this game alot. It is actually one of my favourite games all time 10/10. Super super fun game, and the bonus is really nice. Just watch your potato grow and get to huge wins! Sounds easy? It sometimes is.. Leovegas 85.56x win (0.5e bet).
  16. T

    [FLASH PROMO] Wheel Of Wonders (Push Gaming)

    Lovely game, but hard to get the better features, and sometimes they don't pay good either. Still i liked the slot , and i believe there is a chance to get huge multiplier wins with this one. 23.6x win at Leovegas
  17. T

    [FLASH PROMO] Rising Rewards (Triple Edge Studios)

    Nice slot but i dislike the part that its hard to hit a bonus with this. Otherwise fun and enjoyable game. The audiovisual part of the slot is amazing though! 23.4xwin at Leovegas
  18. T

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Raptor DoubleMax (Yggdrasil)

    I have a problem. I try to reset my password to login to https://slotshots.yggdrasilgaming.com/?id=2309201410410200000&t=CasinoGrounds# However when i reset the password i get , so it errors, and i tried to reset my password twice now.. Could skylined maybe send an email to yggrasil so they...
  19. T

    [FLASH PROMO] Eggs Bonanza (Snowborn Games)

    Thanks again for a lovely promo. 152x win at Eggsbonanza Leovegas casino. Review: I had a lot of fun playing this slot. Its a really fun game . Chicken graphics, and really smooth gameplay. The feature is fun, and there is potential for a really high win.
  20. T

    [GAME PROMO] Generous Jack (Push Gaming)

    106x win at Leovegas I don't enjoy this game. I just think its dull, i like other Push Gaming games much better. Can't even really pinpoint why, but i would say its pretty boring in both freespins and basegame. Also graphics wise its just not awesome.. This game is a solid 4/10 for me.
Back
Top