Search results

  1. Guzzie

    Spinman — Big Win!

    Nice one! Congratzz
  2. Guzzie

    Fire in the Hole 3 — 1343x Big Win!

    Game: Fire in the Hole 3 Multiplier: 1343x Hit this 5 scatter while spinning 0,40 boosted spins
  3. Guzzie

    Das xBoot — 7000x Big Win!

    WoW Nice win! Congratz
  4. Guzzie

    Das xBoot — 10395x Big Win!

    Je moest van de illigale casinos afblijven! Nice win :)
  5. Guzzie

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Shadow Of Dominion (Slotmill)

    First of all, thanks for hosting such an awesome tournament! To start off my review. I really like the sounds of this game. The music made me feel interested and excited at the same time, while the sound effects weren't overpowering. Together, they create a great atmosphere. I also liked the...
  6. Guzzie

    [GAME PROMO] Dead Legion / Book Of Madness (Gamomat)

    Nice! Hereby  my win:
  7. Guzzie

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Woof (Gaming Corps)

    Wow i think the bonus I got was an super because I only hit w 0,20 cents 2 x 20 euro hits with 1 line of 10's. Played on Toto.nl 187x
  8. Guzzie

    [GAME PROMO] Gold Mine Stacks 2 (Nailed It! Games)

    I kinda like the base game feature with the wild respin, it gives an nice sound effect also! 94x on 0,20 or 75.2x on 0,25 I saw some minor language mistakes, but other then that everthing was very well done. I was not 100% sure regarding the gamble so I went straight in the bonus and it was...
  9. Guzzie

    [GAME PROMO] Dead Riders Trail (Relax Gaming)

    Can't enter, but wanted to appraise the work that got into this slot. Its plays awesome. I love the sounds they make this game booming. I was wondering if i can enter using Unibets history. 84.2x
  10. Guzzie

    Spun in GoD Is DJ The Rave no limit slot 1952x

    https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/opibekatihu  
  11. Guzzie

    Unibet dutch license

    What do you think? 👽
  12. Guzzie

    [COMPETITION & STREAMER TOURNAMENT] Volatile Vikings & Dead Man's Trail (Relax Gaming)

    My bad!! Saw his entry so thought it was okay... Here is my valid entry. Leovegas - 92x
  13. Guzzie

    [COMPETITION & STREAMER TOURNAMENT] Volatile Vikings & Dead Man's Trail (Relax Gaming)

    Thank you! Casinogrounds, Relax Gaming and ofcourse Leovegas for hosting such another wonderful promo. I love the bonus feature.I played it as soon as it came out and I liked the features. The main game is nice, but could be a bit more interesting. The sounds are very nice indeed. I like...
  14. Guzzie

    [COMPETITION] Papaya Pop (AvatarUX)

    Got this one, i dislike the game overal due the movements. but the visuals and music is niceee. Bonus is very appealing and the gambling feature is a nice addition. 180.1x leovegas  
  15. Guzzie

    [COMPETITION] Mental (Nolimit City)

    First of all 8/10 because of the vibe. I dislike the orange colour but other then that its a decent slot with a lot of potentional. Hitting the bonus is a though one. and the music can be better IMO. 168x leovegas  
  16. Guzzie

    [COMPETITION] Extreme Megaways (Stakelogic)

    First bonus and i must say the features in normal game are decent but the bonus is cool and interesting potentional.  Leovegas 665x
  17. Guzzie

    [COMPETITION] Dinopolis (Push Gaming)

    What a beastly nice well made game. its fun and really potent! Nice sounds as well. 8/10! Thanks for the giveaway here is my entry thus far. 63x Leovegas
  18. Guzzie

    [COMPETITION & TOURNAMENT] Black Gold 2™ Megaways™ (Stakelogic)

    Tried this game for the past few days and I like it :) No big hits so far but the gameplay and sounds are really cool. random features are a nice addon! 48,5x leovegas
Back
Top