Search results

  1. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Hot Gems Xtreme (Playtech)

    90x for raffle 20.11.2020 Overall great game but was a huge surprise when I relized this is a high volatile slot. Playtech is one of my favorite provider because they are usually make low volatile slots. Well, not this time. Never play it again. 
  2. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Odin Infinity Reels Megaways (ReelPlay)

    87.33x LeoVegas July 8  7:33PM I like the concept randomly decided how many free spins and multiplier you win. Hard to win big but fun to play. I guess the min bet is a bit too high tough. Overall good game 7/10
  3. highway5

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time (Evolution Gaming)

    Leovegas 51x  Jun 10.  To be clear I am not big fan of any live wheel game. I got this win on 2nd spin so I don't have to much experience. Seems lot of fun going on but in my opinion maybe even too much. Anyway I bet I will watch this game a lot in the future when Kimjaments will play :)
  4. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Megaways Jack (IronDog Studios)

    Random raffle entry: Leovegas Jun.03.   55.5x Feedback: I am from UK so I have no chance to bonus buy but that game is brutal. So many useless spins to get a bonus. Most likely harp is doing nothing and even hard to get 10x in the base game. Sorry to say but I always got disappointed about...
  5. highway5

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    Leovegas 86.4x for the $50 raffle Great hit just in the basegame
  6. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Hellcatraz (Relax Gaming)

    The old school design, retro music and smooth animations make this slot upper level. However extrem volatility push it far away from normal players. 133.5x just for the random raffle
  7. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Deadwood (Nolimit City)

    38,25x for the random raffle Good game, but a bit too volatile. Smooth and fast gameplay with nice animations. Fun to play and have some crazy potential. 
  8. highway5

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    Leovegas 298.6x Low volatile but solid game. Chest bonus pays well, but the dragon bonus seems useless.
  9. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Megaways

    Just for the random raffle entry. Slot is nothing special just boring avarage. However seems low volatile megaways slot.
  10. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

    Solid 38x just for the raffle. Nice slot, however base game getting boring fast. Sounds and graphic are just ok, but nothing extra. Face symbol with 1x is just pointless.
  11. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Giza Infinity Reels (ReelPlay)

    Just for the random raffle. Game is just El Dorado copy. Gamble in the end is kind of pointless. Graphic and sound is great and have big potential. 
  12. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Neon Rush (Yggdrasil)

    Just for the random prize. Game design is decent looks like 80's style. Base game is boring and feels time waste to reveal symbols even if it is impossible to win anything. Too much RTP going to jackpot.
  13. highway5

    [HELP NEEDED] Make my shirts ​​​​​!

    and end of the stream one smiling face shows up from the dark side as well  :)
  14. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Wild Cauldron (Quickspin)

    Pros: nice design, smooth gameplay Cons: most likely everything. Boring, lack of new ideas. Base game hardly hit anything over 5x, totally out of potential. Bonus looks fun until I relized there is no chance for expanding the top (ways). Overall: 4/10 130x just for the raffle
  15. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Competitions

    Joker troupe raffle Feedback: nice game with quiet interesting features. It is high volatile but also good for get more common bonuses. Overall it is well done slot with amazing graphic.
  16. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Competitions

    640x 
  17. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Competitions

    90x "Kick Ass Win" 🤣  Never lucky 🙄
  18. highway5

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    Basegame is not much fun. Also respin feature hardly hit anything. Other hand design is great and brings back old times. Overall 6/10. Just for the random raffle
Back
Top