Hello everyone!
I’m posting this thread for my ViewBots so they will know the rules of my $1100 Giveaway.
So, as you may know, when you watch my streams, you collect points automatically and I give them away for every 100x+ win. My viewers are able to request the certain games with their...
Heyyaa!
Today at 7 PM (CET time) two Baldies will face each other in an epic battle :D Don't miss it!
Rules are simple : $400 starting balance, each doing a bonus hunt, Baldie with highest profit wins!
CasinoLand : https://www.twitch.tv/casinolandstreaming
SuperSmask...
Hello everyone,
I think I should share this video. After losing 14k in one game session on basically one game I think I need a break from gambling and also wanted to remind you about how important Responsible Gambling rules are.
Take care!
See you soon!
Hey, my dear ViewBots!
So, tomorrow 05.08 I will be doing 12 Hours stream at several casinos, playing new Gonzo's Quest Megaways and trying to get the best possible win!
I'm planning to start at 7 am CET 05.08 and would be happy if you come over and wish me good luck!
Starting...
Hello ladies and gentlemen,
You have the chance to get one of 3 (three) Extra Chilli $100 Bonus Buys at Slot Hunter! Three Winners will be selected live on my stream and will keep 100% of feature winnings.
Enter below:
3x100$ Extra Chilli Feature Buy Giveaway (or you pick the game)!
3x100$...
Hey,
One lucky viewer requested this game on my stream, and it paid insanely good! Also, according to the rules, the viewer got 5% of the total win, which is more than $100
Enjoy!