Search results

  1. S

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo 156,8x Enjoyed this game and nice multiplier feature. Felt good potential on this game. Nice free spins. Smooth quality.
  2. S

    [GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

    Feedback: It was really hard to get free spins in base game. Didn’t really understand the progress meter, and didn’t read the info but in overall the game felt quite nice and liked the free spins with the multipliers. Game design were nice and game run smoothly. Music was ok. Demo 81,9x
  3. S

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] World Class Kickoff Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

    I couldn’t participate. It just popped up an error which said ”Failed to fetch leaderboard data” and it went to the game but I had only demo money balance instead of the 300 spins. I tried to play it again and it gave same error again and said ”duplicate” so I couldn’t even play it anymore. I...
  4. S

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Feedback: Quite ok game, i will give this 3/5. Music in this game felt nice and exciting. Base games don’t give big but bonus gives bigger wins. Nice feature this coin collect thing, didn’t collect that but that can be nice also. I didn’t find quick spin mode, which is usually nice for these...
  5. S

    [GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

    Demo 137,8x The game felt pretty enjoying. Kind of games i would play normally. The bonus were exciting and funny to play and liked the x multiplier. I liked the game outlook, design and everything working smoothly and the effects were also nice.
  6. S

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Demon's Gate (Slotmill)

    I really liked this game. Nice graphics and visual design. Smooth effect and game music were nice also. Bonus were exciting with x upgrades. Enjoyed this game!
  7. S

    [GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

    Demo 20,6x Reminding much these other Retro games, but nice visual design in game and really smooth. I liked this game. Would play this more. Enjoying the game.
  8. S

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo mode
  9. S

    [COMPETITION] Solar Nova (Iron Dog Studio)

    181,4x Bet 0,20€ First free spins and this kind of win, im surprised about that. But yeah similar to many other games, liked the design and feeling in the game but overall is 4/5. I would play it again, no doubt!
  10. S

    [COMPETITION] Sands Of Eternity & Merlin's Fortune (Slotmill)

    32,3x Well what can I say, the game was Ok but not kind of game which I would play so much in further. I will give this game a 2/5.
Back
Top