Search results

  1. PanzerRabbit

    And THIS is why I love Bonanza ..

    Just look at spin #3. If also the greens were green, I would print the whole spin out on paper and hang it on the wall. After buying more walls, of course.
  2. PanzerRabbit

    Purple Chilli on max Megaways? Sure!

    2nd time it's happened. Last time, exactly 2 years ago, I did not have a recording running. It's pretty. 😊
  3. PanzerRabbit

    Casumo, and the story of the missing cent.

    This is from a fresh, raw, deposit this morning. The following video is the last spin. Watch the slots balance, and watch the balance on Casumos overlay. Then note the balance after closing the slot. They have created the perfect OCD-triggering mechanism after they redesigned their site. 😲...
  4. PanzerRabbit

    Ali Baba's Luck MegaWays FINALLY pops off.

    And there was much joy!
  5. PanzerRabbit

    Good basegamehit, Gonzo's Quest Megaways (short video)

    It was fun. And then it sucked again. 😅
  6. PanzerRabbit

    Meanwhile, on Gonzos Quest Megaways ..

    The typical "just 5 more spins" after a really, really crap bonus ..
  7. PanzerRabbit

    [GIVEAWAY] Tomb of Akhenaten (Nolimit City)

    127,5x on Leo Vegas on a €0.40 (NOK 4,-) bet. 16.12.2020, 09:27 Was about to ALT+F4 this one really, really hard after the 25 first spins that was all deadspins..., .. but then it must have heard me starting to ignite the rage-engine and coughed up a basegame-scenario that actually connected...
  8. PanzerRabbit

    [GIVEAWAY] Secrets of Cleopatra (PGSoft)

    101x on Leo, 08.12.20 Aaaand, since 101x probably wont be among the top wins, I better say something about it too. It's .. colorfull. And have nice muzak. And can't connect much. I did play it on releaseday on Leo, and it didn't connect at all that day, so I guess that is a plus too. But out...
  9. PanzerRabbit

    Twin Spin MW, All reels synced, Max MW hit. (Video)

    The biggest hit of a bonus that retriggered twice. The rest was a bit boring, but here is the important part.
  10. PanzerRabbit

    White Rabbit, all wheels retriggered, 2367x

    I have never had a retrigger on White Rabbit. Tonight I got it, and it actually retriggered on all wheels. Maybe some of you heard the screaming. 😅 There was much joy. And some more screaming.
  11. PanzerRabbit

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

    Leo Vegas, 248x Game will not display number of MegaWays, so I am now calling them MaybeWays.
  12. PanzerRabbit

    Atlantis (Red Tiger) with high multiplier bonus.

    This one landed directly after a 386x bonus, and it was coughing up chests like it was going out of style. Always great having a Red Tiger wake me up on a monday. 🙂 Slightly long video, since I wanted to saviour the moment and did not click anything.
  13. PanzerRabbit

    Bonanza hands out Diamonds on max Megaways

    Finally! And I was like, making loud noises too. At least I woke up. 😄
  14. PanzerRabbit

    [GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

    (156x on a €0.40 stake.) Alrighty then .. Survivor "Megaways". And you have cut the Megaways by 10%. Did the final notes from the math dep. scare you, BTG? The game is  .. different. It surely has potential, but I doubt we will ever see it's true potential in a long time. The basegame went...
  15. PanzerRabbit

    Royal Mint does it again!

    This game makes me print my socks off! This is the 3rd over 1000x on this since release, and the highest one yet. I saw those purples come sliding in, but with the current multiplier I thought  "meh .. " I was SO wrong! 😆
  16. PanzerRabbit

    Meanwhile, on Lil' Devil . .

    2 short videos. I had a nice lunch. The basegame dropped wilds and double angels like I've never seen it do before. Several 50 to 100x hit in a short time, and at exactly 12:00PM, this landed:
  17. PanzerRabbit

    [GIVEAWAY] Wild Cauldron (Quickspin)

    242x (241,7x) Where to start .. At one point it felt as painfull as a surprise trip to the dentist. One of those trips where someone initially invites you out for tea and cookies, but changes the plan on the fly to; "hey, let's go to the dentist and just pull out some random teeths just for...
  18. PanzerRabbit

    Royal Mint Heartstopper bonus that worked! (1588x)

    4th try was the charm. The game actually paid me to fill up the gold bars the 3 other attempts, so it is profit any way you slice it. And I'm done with the game now. Until next week or so .. :D In this video you will see purple symbols actually connecting all the way, and that does not suck...
  19. PanzerRabbit

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    489x with a 124x Multiplier. Obviously I choose to enter the multiplier contest. 😏 6 scatters landed for the respin to 100x MP. I was about to leave the game because I thought the symbolvalue in basegame was a bit on the low side, even with all lines landing. I'm glad I stayed those last 5...
  20. PanzerRabbit

    [GIVEAWAY] El Dorado (ReelPlay)

    Totally random screenshot for the totally random prize draw. A whopping 78x.
Back
Top