Search results

  1. Gerardo Surzin

    My biggest win on Book of Power :D

    Biggest win so far. This game is volatile as hell. One of the most I came across :D
  2. Gerardo Surzin

    CATHEDRAL - DIRTY GAMES open world game idea pitch

    [CATHEDRAL]  is not a game as YET, but work in progress of a open world game PITCH, that have not been seen in iGaming world and I cannot believe none of the providers/developers have not came up with the idea like this.  It's a fun, is simple, yet very complex game I've had in mind and thought...
  3. Gerardo Surzin

    Developing games

    Hello guys, Ive got question and any good answers are much appreciated and they might be also on rewards - who knows :) I have started a way back months ago with playing some ideas of mechanics and visuals of games, that Ive read alot from what players likes. As time was going the ideas and...
  4. Gerardo Surzin

    DIRTY GAMES mechanics, visuals and ideas

    Hello everyone, I just thought to jump on this nice forum and be giving some ideas of games that maybe will be interesting to see, or parts of it, or mechanics, or perhaps design? Here are a few teasers previews I've put together to share starting with my fav: DIRTY TILES And one more...
Back
Top