Search results

  1. M

    Katmandu Gold 4588x

    I was gonna put this in Bonusbroz win about the same game, but so rare I get a win that I kind of feel deserves a post on its own :) 6 scatter basegame resulting in 25 spins. First 17 was basically deadspins building the multiplier slightly up to 6x and then the two premium expanders came in...
  2. M

    Crazy Blackjack Run

    When I get a big win, I like to write a story to it :)  The Bad part, I don't have any pictures to most of it The good part, The end of it was caught on Kims stream Friday April, 5th but I'll get back to that The run was actually longer than that though, with some ups and some downs It all...
  3. M

    Vikings' potential 1211x

    So, as for all. There are a long way between 1000x wins for me :)  The last one I truly can remember (When NOT buying a bonus) ironically was another slot featuring the danish past (Holger Danske 1600x) several years ago Played with a welcome bonus and after a good run on Theme Park (Six...
Back
Top