Search results

  1. L

    Huge win on Razor Ways!

    So I had some freespins on razor ways, did not win anything. Decided to try the wild convertor buy as I had seen Hampus win big on it, this was the first buy :D...
  2. L

    Cheating going on at Rootz-casinos?

    Hi everyone! I was playing at Spinz  participating in their nice Play n Go tournament. Was just checking the leaderboards, and noticed something strange. Top 4 spots occupied by consecutive player numbers, with insane scores ( all on Naughty Nick's book) . The max win on that game is 7500x...
  3. L

    Avoid Spinz, Wildz, Wheelz and Caxino

    I am very sad to see that even the Rootz brands have succumbed to screwing players, last week they dropped the RTP on at Play n Go and Push Gaming slots down to about 94%. They even did it on Iron Bank as shown by wertygo in another thread, the bonus buy cost is 103x instead of 100x? I really...
  4. L

    Finally Gates of Olympus pays

    Don't really know how many bonusbuys I have done on pragmatics, but finally it happened :) https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/2N7Kz2N4nK
  5. L

    Legacy of dead 9 retriggers!

    So I got a 5€ bonus chip at Casumo, decided to go on legacy of dead, few spins in and this happened! Got one more retrigger after unlocking all symbols :D The game seems a bit bugged in the way the coins count up, it doesnt always match with the symbol it is expanding. 
Back
Top