Search results

  1. A

    *warning* Defenders of mystica

    @Yggdrasil ok so  I’m in absolute disbelief with this game defenders of mystica.    roughly 9-10 hours of game play (yes the game plays slow and sooo boring) I was originally on videoslots and assumed the games was broken so switched to unibet for another few hours  conclusion,  I’ve seen...
  2. A

    Sticky bandits 2840x

    Bit of morning glory right here, had about 8 spins with one wild line, shame no more wilds came in the last 8spins! 
  3. A

    EL PASO 5400x

    Was playing on high variance and boom 4 scatter trigger my first ever bonus on the game! The main hit I had double wilds almost full screen red dude! And has ended a very long winless streak! Pretty cool win 
  4. A

    What I believe

    I’ve posted before how I haven’t managed turn a deposit into a withdrawal since July just everything goes to nothing every bonus pays nothing. I’m playing small stake that I can afford but it’s still cost incredible amounts of money. I used to be a huge slot fan and I still love every streamer...
  5. A

    Don’t understand

    Haven’t won anything on slots since July. Just can’t understand that every time I play I loose and I play throughout the week every week. It’s got to the point where I think how is this aloud. I’m playing micro stakes and I’ve still lost substantial amounts of money (that I can afford) but I’m...
  6. A

    *Help* Book slots

    What's the best UK casino for playing 'book' games, I used to play them on casumo until they went to 💩, thanks and ding ding 
  7. A

    MEGA BALL 100X WTF

    this is nuts... I had £0.4p left!!!!!! Brought 2 cards and this happened. Number 9 landed DING DING @Slotspinner @LetsGiveItASpin @Blanco@Skylined87
  8. A

    VOLATILE slot is confirmed VOLATILE

    Almost forgot I hit this because danger wanted a piece of the pie (almost the whole PIE) 
  9. A

    RED KEY + Max bonus

    Both happened within a few spins 
  10. A

    Dragons fire megaways!

  11. A

    WOW, GODS OF OLYMPUS MEGAWAYS

    love this game!
  12. A

    Crusader and fish tank DING DINGS

  13. A

    2156x Dingggg LADY LUCK 6!

    Love this game, always play the 6reeler 
  14. A

    Ding Dingggg Royal Mint

  15. A

    Casinoeuro (nickslots promo)

    so casinoeuro just stole £200 from me. Thanks Nick for supporting a great site.... Don't give a shit about explaining what happened. If any affiliate of casinoeuro wants my details message me.... Big shit on my weekend. 
Back
Top