Search results

  1. L

    Dr. Riff and the Riff Reactor 1017x (truelab)

    Just tried out this slot, got the bonus after only 10 spins on base game and hit this 1000x out of nowhere.  Did not know about the mechanics, but it is similar to Multifly and i really like it! You should try it out! Cheers...
  2. L

    Twisted Lab (Hacksaw) 1850X basegame

    Hey guys,  I thought I'd share this sick little base game hit on Hacksaw Twisted Lab game (0,2€ stake + 0,4€ Bonushunt). https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=12003250425923&partner=2875&language=en&channel=desktop Cheers!
  3. L

    Emberfall MAX WIN 15.000x (Slotmill)

    Hey guys,  just hit this 15000 x max win randomly on a normal bonus buy on Slotmill's Emberfall (0.2€ stake). https://emberfall.slotmill.com/?language=en&org=LuckyStart&replay=2501081740430400070&server=https://api.slotmill.com Had been playing this a lot and love it so much...
  4. L

    10.000X Max Win Candy Blitz (Pragmatic)

    This really happened to me. Finally my very first max win on any slot and this came as a surprise. But what a good one!  I was just testing out this new pragmatic slot, played for around 100 spins base game, hit bonus and the bonus looked meh at first but then...  the one hit wonder hit and...
  5. L

    Hejgo Casino (N1 Limited Casino) withdrawl issues

    Hello, I have trouble with withdrawl on Hejgo Casino and would love to hear your thoughts and maybe someone can help. Have been playing on Hejgo a couple of weeks now, made numerous deposits and already 3 withdrawls of approx 850€ so far. I sent all required documents for verification...
  6. L

    Extra Chilli 1660x

    One of my favourite slots treated me nicely today. After gambling to 24 spins (of course u always do...), I ended up with a multi of 44x at the end of the bonus, which is the biggest I've had on Chilli. Some of you might find the cascades interessting, so here is the replay...
  7. L

    Toro 7s (ELK) 1382x

    Hey,  just hit this nice banger with the xliter bonus buy for 5€ on 0,2€ stake for 276,50€ win! What do you guys think? Does this deserve a ding ding?! Cheers!
  8. L

    64x Sweet Spins Fail

    *Triggerwarning* Hey there, just thought I'd share this, since I'm still quite heartbroken about that miss. Sugar bomb booster activated -> 16x (8x originally) to another sugar bomb 4x (2x originally) to Sweet Spins...NOT. Ouch. Would've been massive for sure.. Maybe sharing it will help...
Back
Top