Search results

  1. Gregorian83

    Sugar Rush — 50000x Big Win!

    Game: Sugar Rush Multiplier: 50000x Bet 0.025 euro feature 500x from 1 spin. Game : sugar rush superscater
  2. Gregorian83

    Dead or Alive 2 — 6000x Big Win!

    Game: Dead or Alive 2 Multiplier: 6000x Epic fail.
  3. Gregorian83

    Zeus Vs Hades Gods Of War 250 — 21930x Big Win!

    Game: Zeus Vs Hades Gods Of War 250 Multiplier: 21930x Megawin 21930x Bet 0.05 euro from feature x300
  4. Gregorian83

    The Dog House Megaways 1000 — 18350x Big Win!

    Game: The Dog House Megaways 1000 Multiplier: 18350x https://www.ppreplaylink.net/F0XFsVq9tD Megawin on dog house megaways 1000 from bet 0.2 euro + feature x3 = 0.6 euro bet
  5. Gregorian83

    Gates of Olympus superscater— 5038x Big Win!

    Game: Gates of Olympus Multiplier: 5038x Megawin. No buy
  6. Gregorian83

    12981x in zeus vs hades 0.09 usd bet

    https://www.ppreplaylink.net/Tw9djz3r6j Bonus buy x300 bet
  7. Gregorian83

    Bigwin in disorder.

    https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumunosemuruyudobotezomotonuyuhi
  8. Gregorian83

    Maxwin in Zeus vs Hades 250 https://www.ppreplaylink.social/rrCtc2KAa3 - Mar 22, 2026

    https://www.ppreplaylink.social/rrCtc2KAa3 before that , I was spinning a 10- cent x10 feature , ate 150 bucks. Then I started buying a bonus for x150, and I also ate 70 bucks. and then I bought it 3 times for x300 and got a win.
  9. Gregorian83

    Maxwin in Zeus vs Hades 250 https://www.ppreplaylink.social/rrCtc2KAa3

    https://www.ppreplaylink.social/rrCtc2KAa3 Buy from 300x bonus 5 times, before that , I was spinning a 10- cent x10 feature , ate 150 bucks.
  10. Gregorian83

    Megawin in Zeus vs Hades x20000

    https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/wXENtScDZD It's a top bonus , purchase price x300 bet. I bought it 10 times. Hello casinograund!!)))
  11. Gregorian83

    Max win San Quentin 2

    https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumunomibenuyuyuhegunuharutozoho VID_20260110_200249_372.mp4
  12. Gregorian83

    Megawin x76000 in doa2

    Screenrecorder-2025-10-31-02-33-43-218.mp4  
  13. Gregorian83

    Megawin in Dead or alive 2 x79000

    Screenrecorder-2025-10-29-22-55-11-750.mp4
  14. Gregorian83

    Maxwin in 5 lions gold megaways2 x8000

    https://www.pplink.social/CD01LaB9Tp Maxwin in 5lions gold megaways2. X8000  Bet -  0.17 EUR.  bonus buy x500 bet D15436C3-8E13-4327-B049-4F803876807D.mov
  15. Gregorian83

    maxwin san quentin2

    https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumuhikedahubetahemoruzebamusono
Back
Top