Search results

  1. dinoliver

    MAX WIN (20kx) - Epic Bullets And Bounty- Hacksaw

    Nice max win (20000x). Game Epic Bullets and Bounty , Hacksaw. Normal round. I got Four Shot to Freedom bonus. REPLAY
  2. dinoliver

    Futebol Fever - PGSoft

    I want to share this strategy to multiply your balance in the game Futebolol fever, from Pocket Game Soft (PGsoft).  *** I sped up the video so it wouldn't be long. Futebol Fever win strategy.mp4
  3. dinoliver

    Zeus x Hades MAX WIN

    My first max win. https://www.pplink.social/CD9Kla8BbJ
  4. dinoliver

    5188x - Sugar Rush 1000

    https://www.pplink.social/Busv4cG3B4
  5. dinoliver

    4053x - SWEET BONANZA SUPER SCATTER

    4053x . I got  3 Super Scatter on the spin where I won the bonus rounds. You don't even need to see the free spins, it didn't add much. https://www.pplink.social/XdXRfm808e
  6. dinoliver

    x3220,20 on Folsom Prison, no buy

    x3220,20 (bet R$ 0,40)  on Folsom Prison, NolimitCity. I got this today. I got bonus on base spin ,no  buy bonus.  Next to a huge win. https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumuhamibokoyoroupibehabomoditi
  7. dinoliver

    Dead Canary - 1492x - Bet 4

    https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumudirameudomizukosasudomuruge
  8. dinoliver

    Land of The Free(NoLimit City) - 2834x

    I was expecting a Titan or   Benzo bear but the Mr Split came and gave me this win. Not bad. https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumudiropodubumamukunokikoyadinu
  9. dinoliver

    NoLimitCity - Skate or Die - 1454x

    Look this win. I got bonus Normal spin. 1454 x. bet 4. https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumudiwosagadatatoyobesutenureha
  10. dinoliver

    San Quentin 2 big win - 59682x - bet 0,40

    I bought the bonus and got 2 jumping wild. I tried more one and won. https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumuduanonetobanataduyodudutuku
  11. dinoliver

    25000x - NoLimit City Big win - Land of The Free

    My first real big win in NoLimitCity. I still don't bileive it. I bought the Sumergerd bonus. 25000x. Bet 0,40 https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumuduimeteururoohenokoyoruho?device=desktop&language=pt-br&replayId=zohugahaponiraheyakumuduimeteururoohenokoyoruho
Back
Top