Search results

  1. BoracicLint

    Buffalo Rising Megaways at 60p stake.

    I chose 15 spins x1 in the bonus. File is too large to download so here is a screenshot of the end result.No retriggers and a multiplier of around 25x.
  2. BoracicLint

    Book of Dead,Rich Wilde Bonus

    bandicam 2022-01-31 17-29-00-566.mp4
  3. BoracicLint

    Mystery Reels Megaways 1837x

    All from a £10 deposit too.
  4. BoracicLint

    DOA2 5 Scatters

    Finally a big win on this slot and while I havent had a wild line on both DOA slots I have now had 5 scatters on both games
  5. BoracicLint

    Madame Destiny Megaways 455x

    First play of this game and I bonused it quite quickly too
  6. BoracicLint

    Book of Dead Low Stakes 0.30

  7. BoracicLint

    Book of Dead 1 Line Bonus (Low Stakes)

  8. BoracicLint

    Book of Shadows Base Game Hit

  9. BoracicLint

    Bonanza All The Ways Diamonds Hit in Base Game

    I missed the actual diamonds hit but here is the final total.
  10. BoracicLint

    Dragons Fire Megaways 815x

  11. BoracicLint

    Book of Ra Classic

  12. BoracicLint

    Big Win Agent Royale

    A new Red Tiger slot
  13. BoracicLint

    DOA Original....So Close,again!

    I thought I was playing my normal 0.36 stake but I was only playing half of it so probably glad I just missed out.
  14. BoracicLint

    Two Nice Wins in Half an Hour

  15. BoracicLint

    Book of Ra Goes Mad 30p Stakes

  16. BoracicLint

    Opal Fruits Bonus and Nice Base Game Win on Lil Devil

    A nice day on Rizk today for me
  17. BoracicLint

    Bonanza 701x

  18. BoracicLint

    Vault of Anubis 250x

  19. BoracicLint

    Big Win on Tiki Tumble 0.40p stake

  20. BoracicLint

    Opal Fruits 516x

Back
Top