Search results

  1. R

    Elemento going off! Anyone had any good wins on this?

    Crazy
  2. R

    Tiki megaways

  3. R

    Beavis and butthead

    Not huge but second to last spin, base game hit 
  4. R

    Opal fruits

    Nice little bonus on opal fruits to start the day.  Literally after about 10 spins at 80p. 
  5. R

    Deposit limits

    Deposit limits are to stop problem gambles going OTT right?  I didn't realise you can deposit and then just lower your monthly limit by £1 and you cna deposit again and again u til you reach 0  From  Problem gambler ???
  6. R

    Calling out Casino Calzone part 2

    10 days after withdrawing the money I managed to get back after it was "deleted" I am still waiting for it. After multiple excuses from multiple different members of staff! I am told to contact my bank to check for incoming payments, no bank in the history of banks can check incoming payments...
  7. R

    Withdrawals

    What's the fastest withdrawals you guys have had? Not including PayPal and skill etc, what sites and what banks? Also what's the longest you have had to wait?
  8. R

    [RESOLVED] Calling out Casino Calzone

    After winning 1.3k in a DOA2 Bonus, unfortunately it was in bonus funds, this is fine but it means I could only withdraw £1000. I had a wagering limit on my account meaning I couldn't wager through the remaining £60 before I could withdraw. I went to live chat to get a better understanding and...
  9. R

    Help please

    Need some advice with a bonus to cash situation can somebody email me that knows lots about bonuses and terms etc  [email protected] 
  10. R

    Dead or alive wow

    3.671x
  11. R

    Winner

    Is winningroom a reputable casino? Only deposited twice! Just had a nice £900 win! Will they ask for docs straight away? Or will my first withdrawal not require that? 
  12. R

    Grand ivy casino

    Had between 500-1000 pending for withdraw back in September after a short holiday I returned to my account to find both had been reversed and spent and also about 1000 in deposits from my debit card had also been taken after back and forth rubbish with the casino I am still waiting for a reply...
Back
Top