Search results

  1. neudany

    10.000x Max Win on MexoMax!!!

    Oh my god. I just got this max win on a 20 Cent Bet. 2000 Euro Win😍 I'm still shaking. My first Max Win on a Yggdrasil slot. So far all my Max Wins were on Pragmatic 😅...
  2. neudany

    MAX Win on Hand of Midas

    Pragmatic seems to love me. My third max win on a Prag 😍 https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/olnMEnkKAp
  3. neudany

    2611x Win on Deadwood xNudge

    What a beautiful last spin. First triple Wild for me 😍 https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/haebuyuboi
  4. neudany

    5000x Max Win on Gates of Olympus

    After my Max win on Starlight Princess not even 24 hours ago, i just hit the max win on Gates of Olympus. How is this even possible?! I am so fudgin happy 🥰 The funny thing is, that for 10 years I haven't been able to hit a single max win. And now 2 in 2 days 😂...
  5. neudany

    5000x Max Win on Starlight Princess

    Hey Guys, finally, after being a gambler for almost 10 years now, I managed to get my first max win! I have no words for how happy I am 🥰 https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/2Ukbe8AuPQ
Back
Top