Search results

  1. ProBlackbird

    oodles of noodles — 3400x Big Win!

    Game: oodles of noodles Multiplier: 3400x Check out the longest max win ever !! Replay LInk: https://www.ppreplaylink.net/Be6NKTH4Pe
  2. ProBlackbird

    Sugar Rush 1000 — 6094x Big Win!

    Game: Sugar Rush 1000 Multiplier: 6094x Replay Link: https://www.ppreplaylink.net/jtJWk8or8d
  3. ProBlackbird

    Spinman — Big Win!

    Game: Spinman Spinman - Max Win - 3 scatters Replay Link: https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=17002538134909&partner=6026&language=en-us&channel=desktop
  4. ProBlackbird

    Le Bandit - Miami Hustle - 5 Scatter bonus

    5 scatter bonus - Max win: 50000x https://d3le5997hik6o.cloudfront.net/replay-manager/?roundid=4015479004023&partner=1963&language=en-us&channel=desktop
  5. ProBlackbird

    Cyber Egypt

    Ahh too bad with that wild line. It could be nice if I got more multi but still a big win on this Replay...
  6. ProBlackbird

    Tyrant's Fall - 1639x with Replay Link

    Massive win on Tyrant's Fall . Damn it I really want ot hit that 150x so I can get that MAX win. Better luck next time Replay Link: https://tyrants-fall.slotmill.com/?language=sv&org=LeoVegasSE&replay=2506140438320300046&server=https://api.slotmill.com
  7. ProBlackbird

    Elysian Gold (ELK) - 1963x

    When I was thinking to play some ELK slots here is amazing win for it.  Seriously not a bad win for being ELK Replay Link: https://gamelauncher.contentmedia.eu/1.0/game/?gameid=10240&operatorid=1037&mode=replay&language=sv_se&roundid=2506111323440500149
  8. ProBlackbird

    Pray for Three - 3 Scatter bonus

    I need to show you this hit  on Pray for Three . 3 Scatter bonus. https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=4010396362941&partner=1217&language=en-us&channel=desktop
  9. ProBlackbird

    Sweet Bonanza Candy Land 5 dollar bet - 4604x

    Amazing win on Sweet Bonanza Candy Land :)
  10. ProBlackbird

    Sands of Eternity 2 - 862x

    Let's go man . It was totally worth sitting on grinding it for a bit. Printing on the latest Slotmilll slots :D 862x is just the beginning. Get the fudge in there.  More printing incoming..  But until later. :D xD
  11. ProBlackbird

    Le Bandit

    I still keep running hot .  Glad I pick Le Bandit. OMG ! https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=2000329250002&partner=1585&language=sv
  12. ProBlackbird

    Royal Potato 2 - Still printing

    I am still printing and I am running hot . Damn only need one left to fully upgrade my hot potato. Well better luck next time. I love this slot :D
  13. ProBlackbird

    Gold Frontier Jackpots

    I deposit only 300 SEK and I got this. :D I hit the damn green Jackpot only bet 4 SEK wow made an comeback :D  WoW 
  14. ProBlackbird

    Chilli Bandits - Feel good when you get Three chillis

    It's feel so good to get those three wilds on this. Finally I got one xD
  15. ProBlackbird

    Royal Potato 2 690x - Bonus

    I think this is one of my best print on Print Studio. Very surprised to get the big potato too bad I was very close to get the biggest one. xD
  16. ProBlackbird

    Goat Getter 930x - Bonus

    Just a 5sek random scatter bonus buy and I got this win. I was hoping to get over 1000x but this is still a very good win. Gambling Once 
  17. ProBlackbird

    When Spinions Game Day Pay with Retrigger

    Well I was down like 500 SEK balance and made a great comeback on Spinions Game Day. Bought a couple of bonuses and best paid 1161x. A few bonus with Retrigger and it can pay really good. I didn't even knew this slot could retrigger. WoW  DING DING !!! 
  18. ProBlackbird

    Wild Hop & Drop 831x Bonus (New Pragmatic Slot) with a Replay

    Here is a 831x Bonus from new Pragmatic slot call Wild Hop & Drop Replay:  https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/jxU6AEEg4Q
  19. ProBlackbird

    Freaky Friday 2793x

    2793x on new Freaky Friday slot with 6kr bet with Superstack bet. I got a premium and you can get a free expanded  if you lucky hit a gold book that mean you get a guarantee expanded. I got like 3 of them. So I had a few full screens also hit easy four of them. I got Retrigger as well.
  20. ProBlackbird

    Greta Goes Wild 5863x

    So many wilds if it was Doa2 instead it would pay massive but I take 5863x . 4 Scatters is not a curse it is a miracle :) at least here it is :P
Back
Top