Search results

  1. S

    Video Poker Live - Optimal RTP impossible to get??

    Hey you guyyyys! So I was having a session on Video Poker Live last night, and came across a situation where the system would not let you play optimally. This stems from the fact that if you don't hold any cards, the system will follow its default strategy, which can be found in the help...
  2. S

    Videoslots and MrVegas - Advent Calendar hints.

    Hi all! It's that time of the year again where Videoslots and Mr Vegas both have their advent calendars, with clues to certain Xmas related games on which achievements can be done to receive free spins and jackpots. There's usually a thread each year for this, and since I don't see one yet I...
  3. S

    Super Monopoly Money - Available in UK?

    I used to enjoy playing Super Monopoly Money, and recently came back across some of Kim and Co mega bullets.  I cannot find this game on any of my usual UK casinos, does anyone know of anyone who has it? The closest I came to it was on Platin, but the game errors. TIA
  4. S

    MaxCoins on GWaE

    https://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/gambling-with-an-edge/podcast-max-coins/ Max Coins talking all things crypto and also a piece towards the end about our own @LetsGiveItASpin - Casino Streamer
  5. S

    3400x+ PiggyPop

    Had a late session a few nights ago, and managed to hit this absolute corker of a win, hope this makes the CG biggest wins, as it would be my first big win...
  6. S

    My biggest win ever on Stack 'Em

    Just hit the mother of all hits on Stack'Em, and my 2nd biggest win ever x wise! Ding fucking Ding! https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1000296939798&partner=4&language=en
  7. S

    1000x+ on Gems Bonanza, no bonus buy!

    Finally hit something big on this. https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/FJt8JmTlKt
  8. S

    2069x Dinopolis!

    Some diamondhands picking for a unicorn bonus. Took it straight out of Leo, in my account within 5 mins. 2069.1x Dinopolis https://imgur.com/gallery/3YCXnRK
  9. S

    Pelaa - Withdrawal pending for 30 days

    Has anyone else had any issues with Pelaa? I deposited on the 26th March, completed wagering on the and requested a £400 withdrawal on the 27th March. Given reviews of slightly slower payouts compared to the Leovegas's and Pokerstars, I was expecting a delay of a few days, but not 30+... Since...
  10. S

    Man wins case against Betfred for £2m

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-56663830 One for the good guys. I'd feel horrified if that was me and they denied it, even after it had credited into the online account. 
  11. S

    Rise of Olympus, my biggest win ever.

    Deposited £50, and got a 100% bonus on Captain Spins, almost got down to Bonus Balance when this beauty hit. Forgot to start recording at the beginning, started with 6x multi and retriggered first spin. Apologies for the quietness of my reactions, girlfriend asleep in bed 😂😂. All raw cash bar...
Back
Top