Search results

  1. Tjene

    Twitch banning slots, roulette and dice games

    whelp... atleast we'll have youtube, but for how long?  😵
  2. Tjene

    Decent hit on Vikings go to Valhalla

    Got 21 spins from a chest and decided to record if by chance something big was coming.
  3. Tjene

    Mrgreen personalized jackpot

    Hey there CG community! I've recently been playing alot over at Mrgreen, they have a wide variety of games and very quick withdrawals (with a small fee though)  During my time playing i've accumulated a pretty "big" jackpot and now it's about to reset and go back to zero, I feel cheated by...
  4. Tjene

    Best €250 I've ever spent

  5. Tjene

    Kindred group raised rtp

    The following sites has raised the rtp of certain playngo slots to 98% Bingo.com, Unibet, Maria Casino, Storspelare and iGame. Slots that have been raised are: Troll Hunters 1, Golden Tickets, Leprechaun Goes Egypt, Mermaid’s Diamond, Raging Rex, Wild North, Golden Colts, Super Flip, Prosperity...
  6. Tjene

    Game stuck at mrgreen

    Hey guys im just trying to figure out how long it usually takes for game providers to fix a stuck game round, the sad part is that the stuck round in question is a bonus round with like 4 spins left and a really good setup. Will i be able to see how the bonus plays out or will i just get the...
  7. Tjene

    White rabbit bonus with 0.40€ stake

    believe me or not the slot died the last 5 spins not giving me a single slowspin, but I cant complain :) 3333x
  8. Tjene

    The saddest 1000x ever

    I was playing book of dead reel race on casumo a couple of days ago, I stupidly decided to be a cheap-ass and bet only 40 cents 
  9. Tjene

    Lucky day playing gamomat slots

    Started by playing on Leo, after i withdrew 6k I played some on casumo managed to withdraw around 1.7k€
  10. Tjene

    Tournament for the losing player

    I was thinking about all the reel races/tournaments out there, and it only rewards the big winners. How about a tournament or some sort of reel race for the losing player? Some sort of reel race with 100 spins and the player who has the worst luck i.e. the lowest coin win after playing the 100...
  11. Tjene

    Happy holidays hot mode

    My second hot mode ever, my first was 300x on T2 and this one abit over 300x at 60c bet, had 5 'dead' spins winning less than 5€. Sidenote, watch balance and watch the win LUL
  12. Tjene

    560x win moon princess

    title
Back
Top