Search results

  1. T

    Game of Thrones.

    Fancied a bit of old school and this dropped in less than a minute in the basegame :D A cool 1452x from a classic.  Time to bring it back !
  2. T

    Iron Bank ridiculous base game hit from nowhere !

    So I was wasting some time playing Iron Bank for a bonus on 0.10p spins.  Was 402 spins in with nothing happening.  Then this monster arrived.  Never seen anything like it ! The wilds were x2, x2, x6, x2. Think it's a little better than a bonus :D
  3. T

    For all my moaning about Beast Mode, I finally hit over 1000x

    So I posted here a couple of times about how brutal Beast Mode is when you can't buy the bonus. So today I started with £20 and worked it upto £110. Went down a lot on other Relax Gaming slots, especially Plunderland which gave me back 11x from 100spins. Went back to Beast Mode with my last...
  4. T

    Why Beast Mode is my worst slot of the year

    I will preface this with 2 points. 1. I'm not counting bonus buys but I'm a UK player and can't buy them 2. The RTP is really good and for a wagering game it's up amongst some of the best So why is it my worst slot of the year? So far I am 1500x down on this slot.  Today I ran through over...
  5. T

    Creating new slots in collaboration with providers

    Hey, This is just a quick vent. I just sat and spun Beast Mode for 2 and a half hours without a bonus. Now the RTP wasn't too bad, I was only 400x down in that time (UK player so 2.5s spins). Best win was 168x from the "It's On" minibonus. But the stress it caused from not getting a bonus made...
  6. T

    Railroad - 939x - 376 free spins.

    Was running out some late night slots on 0.05p because im sensible and not broke... I always run the Merkurs and Donuts so Railroad is one I've been trying to hit the super free spins for ages. Think this might be some record?
  7. T

    Lunar Eclipse full screen (Novomatic)

    Just killing time and hit this on a game that has never, ever paid for me.  
  8. T

    Banned without breaking TOS across all WHG network.

    TL;DR : Jonny Jackpot got me banned from all White Hat Gaming sites without breaking terms of service. Heya. So I have played at White Hat Gaming sites for years, and we all know that if you break a ToS that your bonus is history right? My first loss from ToS was at G'Day casino where they...
  9. T

    PartyCasino promotion doesn't work

    Heya. I was looking for a new bonus so of course I try here first for a legit one. I went through the process of depositing and making sure to use the code "WELCOMEBONUS" on the deposit page.  It was hidden in a drop down menu, which I thought was a horrible way to present it, but I noticed it...
  10. T

    Legacy of Dead - 2236x 80 spins

    MinBetMarc does it again. 0.10p bet. Got a free £1, hit a line of Anubis. Carried on and hit this monster. https://youtu.be/SKlOmf6HVV4
  11. T

    Donuts 138x multiplier. Slot of the year? Multiple 1000x+ wins

    I didn't much like this at first, but hot damn this is one crazy slot.  Ive had many 200x+ wins on it.  One in the base game. Hit a couple of bonuses that went for 600x+ too.  Im sure the RTP will catch up on me but im getting hooked on this one.
  12. T

    Roman Colliseum - Novomatic

    This ran for 128 spins (iirc).  sweet win for the first bonus I've had on this slot.
  13. T

    Nice wins but WTF?

    Got this hit on Book of Ra 6.  Was pretty nice but missing out on £1200 by one spot, that sickened me a bit. Then a short time later, I hit the same thing on Lady Lucky Charms. Novo-troll to the maximum.
  14. T

    Sizzling Hot - First Press

    Thought I would spend the odd £3 on Sizzling hot.  Only played it a couple of times.  This landed first press.
  15. T

    2180x Danger High Voltage

    I got 20 free spins in an email this morning from Intercasino, on Emoji Planet.  So I made £4,80.   I went to Book of Dead and hit a bonus first spin.  Only jacks and only 20x. So I decided to punt it into Danger High Voltage.  Hit the bonus on my last spin.  Chose gates (I usually pick HV but I...
Back
Top