Search results

  1. Lars Unger

    5682x on Sugar Rush 1000

    https://fkivsk.hrqhregkxq.net/0Tlue9jCTS   hello, finally a big win on sugar rush. Enjoy people :)
  2. Lars Unger

    Metaspins, which bitcoin wallet for Germany / Europe

    Hello guys, im hoping for our swarm intelligence. I’m completely new to krypto casinos. I played on meta and finally I won something. I was buying bitcoins directly on metaspins.    Now I war to withdraw but I guess I need an bitcoin wallet. So was is the cheapest and easiest way to get my...
  3. Lars Unger

    The official Happy Birthday cheers thread

    Happy Birthday to the world best streamers, entertaining me since years.    Have a good one CHEERS    metaspinsname: LarsUnger_CG
  4. Lars Unger

    First Max Win ever

    Hey guys,  Out of nothing I get my first max win here https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=6649626892&partner=1182&language=de Cheers 
  5. Lars Unger

    1500x at Dork Unit

    Hello guys,  just another good hit. This time at dork Unit and wasn’t a buy normal spin in. https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1001344323058&partner=133&language=de
  6. Lars Unger

    2000+x on The Rave

    https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/hehosuinoya Hey guys,  one of my Big wins for you :)
Back
Top