Search results

  1. gubbenscf

    Finally Highway to hell delivers

    Hello degens, Finally it has happened, since its release. Highway to hell has drawn this old man to boost or bust the balance. For an experienced player, the set-up is not great, boxes in the back and a lackluster start for retriggers. At spin 4 the hit for me boosted the bank to go for extra...
  2. gubbenscf

    Welcome to Crazy time! The odds are against you - once more

    This is to all those, who consider playing Crazy time once again. Yeah, great game, you can win big - they say. Below you see a picture of a run 6/29/2020 at 00:14. Luckily I had just entered and shortly after taking the picture, decided to leave and not playing it again. Hope they give that...
  3. gubbenscf

    Mega ball - mega win - I think I cracked the game

    Mega ball delivered, price per ticket was 0,2eur, result 5000x+ or 200x+ for the 5e cost of 25 tickets. First time I was playing it and did not really know what was going on. Well I am a bit senior person among the age average of this forum, old but not obsolete as Arnold would say. Autoplay...
  4. gubbenscf

    Deadwood (Nolimit city) win

    Finally it happened, 1000x+ win on Deadwood after a -150x session, during which I managed to get 4 bonuses, all of which returned under 15x (Gunslinger). I will not disclose, which bonus I chose, but just a hint: sorry mister (Skylined87). this time you were wrong, even though you know it all...
  5. gubbenscf

    Royal Mint heartstopper big win

    Finally royal mint delivered a decent win on heartstopper. This was my third try, previous ones paid 20-40x. This one over 800x, although 5 spins at start were deadspins. I got lucky to hit the max megaways for numerous and continuous hits increasing the multiplier to 30+x. It could have been...
Back
Top