Search results

  1. blueyescasino

    Football bet winners all in play.

    Great returns and treble was a void leg as was 4-0. I did the overs bet at 2-0 2-0 and 1-0 and i did the 4.5 Hull Wigan bet at 2-1. Hull go for more when they get a lead even late on.. https://imgur.com/a/Exal3nE
  2. blueyescasino

    By Far my best on this 3100x

  3. blueyescasino

    Had no idea where to put this I penned it today…

    … There was a coach named olé and his backline is rather hole-ey he was given the dough but the teams a no show and now it’s taking its toll-eh  sorry Utd fans…
  4. blueyescasino

    With recent password compromises(hacking)…

    …it’s important to keep all accounts safe(not just casino ones)  Guys listen to this idea to remember your casino account passwords use your big wins to remember. For example if i won £734 on pink elephants on 10p bet at unibet. The password will be Pe10p734@uB-pink elephants 10p £734 at...
  5. blueyescasino

    Various sports betting wins

    My wins from yesterday to-today i ballsed up with Liverpool game as my stream was behind and didn’t realize 8 mins over time 2 minutes late. Lost 50 potential profit there 😩 I use apps and sites to research the games, players, teams, stats etc i know nothing about nfl yet 3 bets came up from...
  6. blueyescasino

    Golf tips for the weekend-USPGA

    Si woo kim and Xander schauffelle both as EW outright to win. Si woo Kim did very well last time and Xander getting closer.. Can get 51times the money and 40 times the money respectively. 
  7. blueyescasino

    NBA insights and tips

    Some betting ideas for tonights games.  Based on stats and research been watching a lot of games recently. And have had several successful bets.  In Minnesota Timberwolves match tonight over 230 total match points @ 1.74 (in the last 3 games they have played in over 235 points have been...
  8. blueyescasino

    Tonight I

     discovered a knack for Basketball betting (everything bar the hawks bet is mine) Placed Hawks bet as a favour because someones tip won me money. The 11+ margin bet is insane. I saw a pattern as I was watching it and the momentum was heavily with the nets they had improved vastly in the 2nd...
  9. blueyescasino

    Post your football bets

    Today I like Reading to win at 13/8 great odds considering the run they are on.  Also got a treble of over 2.5 goals Chelsea, over 1.5 goals Barcelona and the risky part over 1.5 goals Lazio. Paying out at just shy of 6/1 (but you can probably find better odds.) Angel Di Maria to have 1...
  10. blueyescasino

    nice days returns

    Had another bet but I screwed up and clicked Leeds instead of Leicester(had it in my head it was Leicester at home) Would have been 4 winning bets but I'll take 3 :)  
  11. blueyescasino

    Nice new market. 5 a side

    So recently I noticed Ladbrokes have a new betting market on football. It's called 5 a side you simply pick an English premier League match and choose from players from the two teams you can pick to attack more than defend, defence more than attack, a mixture of both etc. For example if betting...
  12. blueyescasino

    Why do I bother with slots....

    Deposited 25 got it to 40 on this quickly then the machine dealt me AAJJ removed the jacks and drew just the aces... And voila jackpot baby! Played down to 500 and cashed out 😎
  13. blueyescasino

    Not a slot as such

    But great fun and can do thousands times stake if the x7 multiplier comes up literally just click and hope it hits the bell otherwise it's loss lol! Stupidity at its finest! Only on Betfred right now but probably widely available at some point. 
  14. blueyescasino

    Tried this

    and got the 4 aces! @LetsGiveItASpin so sick! 1k out from 50 dep. ;)   Could hardly believe it when it held 3 and brought the 4th! 
  15. blueyescasino

    Another snooker bet

    if quick get money on jamie clarke to win either match or next frame he's thumping anthony mcgill.  also good idea is 50 or 100 break next frame. 
  16. blueyescasino

    Snooker tip

    Insider tip: Stephen Maguire Each way or to win Outright between 22/1-30/1 (depending which bookie)  Snooker World Championship
  17. blueyescasino

    2nd spin i get the double ball... finally!

    I previously hit the double ball on 11 but being a noob I only had it covered on the normal number not the gold racetrack it was spew worthy and I was mortified! Was at a loose end tonight so I went over to double ball 1st go was a dud next go i bet 0 32 26 20 11 5 2 with 25p on each on...
  18. blueyescasino

    some racing tips

    anyone like the horses?... punting 1945(in 8mins) @ Salisbury each way and 2000 newcastle also each way charlie d
  19. blueyescasino

    Absolute Jaffa!!

    Absolute jaffa running in the Market Rasen in hour and half (12pm uk time)  @LetsGiveItASpin and @Blanco got to bet it hahaha!
  20. blueyescasino

    Testament mega win

    My new personal best in testament. So many wilds, why the fork haven't you played this yet @Nick? 🤔 Even gave you a mention in the video, haha!
Back
Top