Search results

  1. J

    Jackpot Bonanza megapays + Max win Buffalo King megaways

    first i won the mini jackpot at bonanza megapays and the next day max win at buffalo king megaways, i didn't buy the bonus. Its the 4th time i win max win in this game. https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/DMhcXMmbjP
  2. J

    leo vegas cheater!!

    In my promotions, I had an offer, make a deposit of R$500 and get an extra R$500. OK, I deposited the R$500 and to my surprise it activated a bonus of only R$125. I contacted the support that answered: - There was a typing error when converting the value into real, but it has already been...
  3. J

    Das XBoot RTP

    Game info is 96.03% RTP, but I think it should be somewhere around 0.3% only. I played this game in 3 different casinos and it's just dead spins, dead spins, dead spins. When the game pays something it is 0.1/0.5/1.2 x the bet. I think it's worse than San Quentin. It's more than obvious that...
  4. J

    gates of Olympus 5000x, but it could have been 33,000x +

    I had a feeling yesterday because I don't like this game and I don't usually buy bonuses.  it was the third bonus i bought. Could have been 33k x+, last spin hit $5 with 1194x multiplier. Bet $0.20 https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/SXugGeK3dW
  5. J

    letsgiveitaspin been banned from twitch?

    I can't find him on twitch
  6. J

    Leovegas - Favourites option

    Why in leovegas do not have the option to mark as favorite the slots that we like or play the most? other casinos have this option and I think it is very important. Does anyone else think this option is important?
  7. J

    Gonzo's Megaways - 4731x

    All in the 1st free spin R$1,6 = €0,27
  8. J

    This is not so fun

    I was playing Gonzos Megaways, I got the free spins and the amount I was going to win was already showing up in the casino balance
  9. J

    Primal Megaways - 3492x

    One of my favorites slots.
  10. J

    Bonanza 1817x base game hit

    I didn't record because I'm playing on my cell phone I hit 240 ways of red gems + some greens in next reaction.
  11. J

    Opal Fruits - 7 Scatters!!!

    FREE + x5 + x10 + x10, never see this before. Sh*t win, only paid 262x
  12. J

    Final Countdown - 2368x Base game hit!!

    I started the day with $0,14 cents in my account. i had Win some freespins, jumped to $9,00 and half hour later i hit this.
  13. J

    Jammin Jars - 1487x

    Not so big but great anyway. BRL 0,80 = EUR 0,20
  14. J

    Bonanza 601x Base game

    I play in my local currency (BRL) R$ BTG Slots slots do not show this currency symbol. R$2,00 = €0,50
Back
Top