Search results

  1. OnlyOneUnit

    Why are the majority of withdrawals issues? Turbico.com

    I wanna ask if someone ever experienced a withdrawal issue like this? If so shouldt I need to worry or file a complaint? It feels to me like a dumb stalling technique wich I'm not really happy about.  This is what I received after fully verified my account and have 2 pending withdrawals...
  2. OnlyOneUnit

    My week full of massive wins!

    I don't know what is going on this week, but I'm running so hot that everything is hitting. From a 5000x + 1000x+ on Mystery Museum, to a 5000x Dead or Alive 2 and now 1000+x on Aztec Gold Megaways this morning on 1€!  All from a deposit of total 60€! 
  3. OnlyOneUnit

    Dead or Alive 2 middle bonus 4953x!

    It happend and it speaks for itself holy shit! 
  4. OnlyOneUnit

    Regular Question about Trustly withdrawals. [NL]

    Hello dear dutchies! I wanted to ask if there are people using Trustly as withdrawal payment method.   Do you always get your payments instant in your bankaccount after they have processed the withdrawal, or does it also can take up to a couple of days? I have a processed withdrawal from...
  5. OnlyOneUnit

    Mystery Museum 5000x!

    Can't believe it, but it happend! From a 10€ deposit, I had Saturday also a sick hit without even making a deposit and now this!  Straight to cashout land! 
  6. OnlyOneUnit

    The Dog House Megaways 900x+

    Hey all!  Yesterday I got from CasinoCalzone 20k Calscash for a wheel spin, I get 10 free spins for Tombstone. Played the spins and eon 13,23€, so i give it a shot, and by enjoying a couple of games this game want to give me something!  I diddent even made a deposit, cashout was 250€ and...
  7. OnlyOneUnit

    CasinoCalzone issue with verification of virtual credit card

    Hello Casinogrounds.  I was wondering, I have been in to an issue that happend 9 months ago with the same casino aswell wich they (declined my virtual credit card screenshot a several times) and after all they approved my withdrawal without accepting that document. Now I came in to the same...
  8. OnlyOneUnit

    Why do Curaçao gaming licenses still excist!

    Hello everyone from CasinoGrounds. Yet again I've been playing on a Curaçao gaming license, it went all okay. I did made a deposit in the past somewhere last year, I get everyweek free spins from this casino (lucky8.) I managed to wager the money and made 80€ of it.  Verified my details wich...
  9. OnlyOneUnit

    Dead Or Alive Over 5000x! Double Wild Line!x

    I never hitted a wild line, just my first bonus on today! and it hits! Cant believe it! Sick hit!
  10. OnlyOneUnit

    White Rabbit! All Retriggers! over 3000x!

    I still cant believe it! i manage to get all the retriggers in white rabbit! im still in shock! Over 3000x! Insane! 
  11. OnlyOneUnit

    Bonanza over 1000x basegame hit!

    The low rolling was on fleek! Check this base game hit! i coud even printscreen it on time :D   So happy finnaly hitting some kind of these magic hits!
  12. OnlyOneUnit

    2000x white rabbit bonus!

  13. OnlyOneUnit

    Danger! Massive Bonus!

    Hey CG Community! Last night was low rolling some danger.. after 5 minutes i just got this insane bonus!
  14. OnlyOneUnit

    Mobile Book Of Dead Freeze's in bonus, casino don't pay out the money,

    Hello all user's from the casino grounds,  I had a bad experience lately last Friday, I managed to get a bonus on book of dead, after the 9th free spin I got an line of explorer and a retrigger, I wanted to show this to my coworker, so I refreshed the screen, after the the hole game did dent...
Back
Top