Search results

  1. Modnationx

    Book of Luck

    Casually playing for fun to kill time 0,20€ spins.... basically this is a 1000€ win
  2. Modnationx

    Money train 2 (low)

    Just wanted to share this with you guys, looked crazy! Too bad I didn't up my bet 🤣🤣
  3. Modnationx

    Columbus vs Chicago NHL

    Anyone gonna bet on this? I really feel like Chicago will take this one. But then again anything can happen 🥶🥶
  4. Modnationx

    24.05 Bundesliga

    Y'all betting or nah?
  5. Modnationx

    NHL tonight

    Alright bois, let's hope for the best
  6. Modnationx

    Something tells me 4 3

    Thought i share this randomness, first time I see this 
  7. Modnationx

    Primal win

    I was about to up the bet to €5 before this happen, i mean i won't complain but wish i done it when i had the feeling
  8. Modnationx

    coming NHL games

    It think I be backing NY Islanders St blues Pitt peng Bruins in these above.
  9. Modnationx

    Where my NHL gamblers at?

    I wanna have a grp of NHL/SHL gamblers here to share tips with etc. Too much soccer threads 😘😘(no offence)
  10. Modnationx

    JamminJars me like?

    When Jammin is on your side ?
  11. Modnationx

    Tap in for eyecandy

    I have no words, it's just amazing to watch i never seen this kind of setup ever in this game???
  12. Modnationx

    90min of panic lol

    Crazy game, 90min the team i didnt want to score did a goal, my heart stopped ???? but won the bet pewww check it out, dont try this at home.
  13. Modnationx

    Sick €2 BoD win

    On the phone like a boss really
  14. Modnationx

    Sick €2 BoD win

    Playin on the phone and then Boom!
Back
Top