Search results

  1. vanHooff

    Rudi van Hooff's corner

    holla, it''s been too long but I haven't stopped playing. I'd like to post some new and old big wins, that have (almost) all been played on Dutch licensed casino's.  This one minutes ago on Betcity, Western Jack by Gamomat no bonus or promo, notice the stakes changing. Back to the doghouse...
  2. vanHooff

    (TR) PSV - Rangers 2022.08.24 Champions League Qualification

    Holla, the day after tomorrow I'll be attending the Champions League qualification match PSV Eindhoven - Glasgow Rangers. The first match between these two ended in a 1-1 draw and this match is a direct qualifyer to the Champions League group stage. The kind people of Unibet have provided...
  3. vanHooff

    (TR) Glory 81

    Holla, tonight is a big night for fighting.  The main event of course is Olexander Usyk vs Anthony Joshua 2 , the rematch World Heavyweight Boxing rematch. Then there is UFC 278 Usman vs Edwards 2. And there is kickboxing: Glory 81 from Dusseldorf...
  4. vanHooff

    (Dutch) ongoing and current casino promotions

    Holla, I thought it would ne nice to start a thread about ongoing and current casino promotions, for Dutch licensed casino's. Not asked for but out of respect for CG as a business I am only posting about promo's from casino's listed in the CG 'casinos' section. 
  5. vanHooff

    Dutch online casino's October 1st 2021..now -- review

    Holla all, it has been a while, so good to be back! Casinogrounds has been unavailable for Dutch for a while but apparently the problems have been sorted. Great job well done to the people involved in making CG available again. Starting on October 1st 2021, the Dutch online casino market...
  6. vanHooff

    Netherlands: Dutch market online gambling regulated October 1st, 2021

    Hey all, From  October 1st, 2021 onwards the market for online gambling for Dutch players will be regulated. From that date on, only licensed companies will be allowed to offer online gambling services to the Dutch. 28 companies have applied and received a license. From the list that I...
  7. vanHooff

    EURO 2020 Belgium vs Portugal

    Official Casinogrounds sponsored thread or not, we're going to bet regardless to make watching soccer a little bit more enjoyable, right? The usual disclaimer: I don't know much about soccer. I expect an exciting match, Belgium has displayed some great football, and Ronaldo has been brilliant...
  8. vanHooff

    Hop n Pop (Hacksaw Gaming)

    I noticed that there is another Hacksaw game out. I find some Hacksaw gaming slots (Stack'em, Chaos Crew) to be brilliant for bonus buys although the variance of the bonus buys is very large. Hop n Pop is on a 7*7 grid, multipliers galore, and features 3 different levels of bonus buys. I...
  9. vanHooff

    Golden Glyph 2

    Hear hear, this morning I noticed on Leovegas that Golden Glyph 2 by Quickspin has been released. As I quite enjoyed GG1, I tried it out. Besides the basegame, it has bonus buys starting with 1, 2 or 3 Golden Glyph Wilds. RTPs ranging from 96.0 to 96.6 % In the bonus game, first spawn one...
  10. vanHooff

    King of West 500x

    Yesterday I tried out a new Blueprint game: King of the West. King of the west is a 'egg-o-matic' style game. I found that it bonuses easily, but the bonuses can be hit or miss. The first bonus that I got was a good one, 500x.  I have split the video in two because of file size. I noticed...
  11. vanHooff

    Infectuous 5 xways (Nolimit City)

    Hey I just noticed the newest Nolimit City release Infectuous 5 xways on Leovegas. First impressions: awesome music and great artwork. I have done a couple of basegame spins and tried all the bonus modes out by bonus buys. There are three cost level of bonus games, each with two different...
  12. vanHooff

    Stack'em decent €0,40 bonus buy

    I have been playing this slot all evening. It seems to have a bit of volatility, as it frequently pays 0-5x for a 129x bonus buy.  The win ceiling had been 1500x for me tonight, which I scored a handful of times, but because of the crazy win multiplier I figured it could do a bit better. The...
  13. vanHooff

    King of Cats playerselect by BigTime Gaming

    Hey hey all, huge news for all who are not subscribed to the mailing newsletter of Big Time Gaming: their new slot King of Cats playerselect is now out exclusively on Leovegas, and available to play for fun money on BTGs own platform. The game preview by BTG CEO Nik Robinson on Youtube...
  14. vanHooff

    Gems Bonanza 2200x

    Clowning around, doing minbuy bonusbuys while setting a score for one of the Pokerstars races, this dropped in: Link to replayer: https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/9jTxMWKhDi  
  15. vanHooff

    Atlantean Gigarise (Yggdrasil) bonus hit on min stake

    So I was trying out all new games on Leovegas for this week, mostly on minimum stakes. I like Yggdrasil games in general but don't like jackpot games too much.  I hit the bonus game and got the following. Did not know until after the bonus what I hit exactly, thought I might need to hit more...
  16. vanHooff

    El Paso Gunfight xNudge (NoLimit City)

    Hey all, today I got mail from Caxino, Wheelz and Wildz casino, that the new Nolimit City slot   El Paso Gunfight xNudge (Nolimit City) has been released in their casino group, exclusively for a limited time. I received some no deposit free spins, free spins for deposits, and an offer to join...
  17. vanHooff

    Bushido (Nolimit City)

    Hey all, Nolimit City have brought us 3 great games in 2021 with San Quentin, East Coast vs West Coast and Fire in the Hole, so I was very excited to find their newest release: Bushido  There is no Casinogrounds slot page yet to leave your personal rating for this game. The features of the...
  18. vanHooff

    Gemix2

    Hey I found the new Gemix2 today. The official Casinogrounds slotpage where you can rate it 1-5 stars is here: https://casinogrounds.com/slots/gemix-2/   My first impressions for the game: it resembles Gemix1 a lot, which is a good thing because that is a top 25 all-time slot. The graphics...
  19. vanHooff

    Pokerstars daily EUR 10K race

    Hey all, I just wanted to give the headsup about this promotion that has been ongoing for a while and is still running: Pokerstars daily EUR 10K race. For those of you who don't mind playing on Pstars (some connection problems, weird withdrawal policies) and don't mind high variance this...
  20. vanHooff

    Fire in the Hole by Nolimit City - user review

    Hey all, my user review for Fire in the Hole xBomb by Nolimit City, as I expect this one to become one of the most played games of 2021. Fire in the Hole (abbrev: FITH) has been released last week, is available to play at many casino's as well as  at Nolimit City's website, for fun...
Back
Top