Search results

  1. Romados

    #the-end-of-crypto-streamers!!

    See tweet of @Twitch Finally justice is on it's way! #missionpassed   @LetsGiveItASpin - Casino Streamer  You might be interested in this great news!
  2. Romados

    [1216x] - DOA2 win

  3. Romados

    Introducing myself - RomadosGaming

    Hello fellow dossers! My name is RomadosGaming. I have been around here and watching most of the streams since 2018. I am not that active on forums or in the chat (I am a bit shy) but I just enjoy watching! Sometimes I also play in the (online) casino, but I know I am a bit sensitive to...
  4. Romados

    Genie Jackpots 1040x - Mystery wishes, jackpot symbols

    1040x on €0,20 bet. My first 1000x + win :D Balance almost gone, then luckily got into a bonus. Mystery wishes, and then this happened:
  5. Romados

    Genie Jackpots 719x - 50 spins, unlimited multiplier

    My personal record! 719x! :D Never had above 500x (untill now). It was on Genie Jackpots, €0,10 bet, 50 freespins (after multiple retriggers) It was awesome! Cashed it out immediately. A week worth of groceries :)
Back
Top