Search results

  1. K

    Quarantine Slot MrSlotty - Bug in the system few days ago - did someone win big?

    I read somewhere that in Quarantine Slot by MrSlotty it was a bug this weekend (25-26.02) and it was like a 100% chance to win some nig win etc - did anybody play there at this time and did he win, also, the most important question is will the casino pay the money?
  2. K

    Different RTP in different casinos???

    Hi guys I read some info that the slots' RTP may differ in Casino A and Casino B - for example Bonanza slot (one of my favourite) has 96% RTP in Casino A and 94% RTP in CAsino B - is anyone familiar with such info? Also what do u think about the info that RTP is constantly going down wiht...
  3. K

    Psychological part of gambling - how big it is?

    Hey, I want to start a discussion about smth that many people don't believe in - the psychological when gambling. I will tell u a story I will always remember - I use to work at land-based casinos in my country for like 10 years and I have been through the lowest to almost highest possible...
  4. K

    How the winnings are separated by the provider?

    Hi everyone, I have a very interesting question. I have heard that the prize pool is separated by the provider, not by the casino... The meaning of this is that the winnings are separated by the slots, no matter which casino u will use... Does someone have such information, am I right or wrong...
  5. K

    New

    Hi everyone, I am new in online gambling... as I understood I need to play in trusted casinos. Can I ask u for some names of such casinos, and in total like all info u can give me for gambling online. Thank u!
Back
Top