Search results

  1. M

    Seems so rigged :)

    Was playing on £1 stakes, so not massive, didn't get a single bonus after my deposit.  Wormed the balance down to exactly 10p, and on that single 10p spin, bonus hit and a 144x win came in.  Who would have thought eh ?  ?
  2. M

    Massive Millionaire Win

    Friend of mine hit this earlier today.  20p into just under £600.  Almost 3000x He is too lazy to signup so I said I would put it here for him ?
  3. M

    Buffalo letdown

    1st time ever I hit 6 diamonds, didn't hit 1 good win in the 23 spins.  Damn Buffalo's !!
  4. M

    Bonanza small win

    Put in £10 as a little bored this evening after Kim and Reggie finished their stream.  Hit a great bonus.  389x  
  5. M

    White Rabbit fun

    2 good wins on Rabbit.  Shame I play such low stakes really :)
  6. M

    What are the odds

    Straight flush lol
  7. M

    Mega 300 Shields win 7256x

Back
Top