Search results

  1. arnybo_34

    A glitch in the Matrix

    Just some news articles https://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/world-of-poker/William-Hill-refuse-%C2%A3330k-payout-after-technical-glitch_139970/ https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-news/woman-pay-back-william-hill-jackpot-glitch-33000-846617-20260331 I was reading these and thinking obviously...
  2. arnybo_34

    You only think you’ve got a sweat🤣

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54564536   My arse would be going a dinger when this goes to court 🤣 he turned down a £30k offer to keep quiet then a £60k offer and it’s now at the High Court. If he wins expect big big changes on all terms and conditions across the board. To summarise he was...
  3. arnybo_34

    Extra Chilli deadspins

    Hi all just curious to get some understanding of how some of you feel with extra chilli bonus throwing up an obscene amount of deadspins. I bought roughly around 20-30 bonuses and from what I experienced the sheer amount of deadspins has left me at the point that im thinking about not playing...
  4. arnybo_34

    Long time lurker first time poster

    Hi all My names Aaron, I’ve been enjoying some of the streams on Twitch for a few years now, dont play as much as most but I do it for a bit of enjoyment now and again, prefer the horses if I’m honest and that’s where I would normally get my kicks and hard luck stories from. Just thought I’d...
  5. arnybo_34

    1575x Reactoonz hit at an ungodly hour

    Hi fellow slot players, never really put in the hours some of you guys do but I enjoy the odd slot session now and again and never really hit some of the heights to get on here, some fantastic wins?, hit this almost back to back on Reactoonz after a 500x. To be honest its not one of my favourite...
Back
Top