It feels like Bonanza has been pretty bad lately, like since Christmas or close by. I managed to finally get a descent win, but the potential was to much more and to many dead spins. Enjoy.
Finally yet a good one on DOA, the best Netent slot ever. Yes, I have coffee all my PC again. I got the two wildlines late in the game, but damn it adds up.
I just love the music and fx sounds on Queen of Riches, and yes the dancing lady is also pretty hot ( thank you BTG for posting hot women in your games), and in the pleasure of sounds and pretty ladies this happen. Yes, I´ll take it.
Wow, within three spins I got pleasure of visiting the GOLD mine in Bonanza, my profit on that is 1100 x, I also had a big base game in between.
Big hit nr 1
What is your favourite movie about gambling, I only have a few and I may need some other good movies.
Mine favourites are:
1. The Sting, classic movie about hustlers making the big hustle. It is a must see if you havent seen it yet. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070735/?ref_=nv_sr_1
2...
I always choose my casinos after these simple rules.
1. how are there cashout politics, do they have pending time and do they have a monthly limit on cashouts? Are there kind of funny business regarding this I stay away.
2. Can you read the rules and terms without been a lawyer, and is it more...