Search results

  1. G

    LIL Devil strikes again 4000x+

    Rigged reel 5 I had 4 spins to get the last symbol rip tesla dream :tf:
  2. G

    LiL Devil 8000x+

    the 4k win didnt count up to the total in this picture, the total win was over 25k :D
  3. G

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] The Final Countdown (BTG) Goes Live!

    holy I did 2-6kr bets and decided to do some 10kr and BOOM
  4. G

    White rabbit at it again 5 retriggers

  5. G

    Rabbit did it again 5 retriggers

  6. G

    sick Danger base game win

    paid over 1400x missclicked the spin button FailFish
  7. G

    Unexpected 1500x reactoonz

    had 15 of a kind pink with 2x before garga came didn't see it would be 15 of them so I got upset that they hit before garga came but it turned out good anyway :D
  8. G

    Danger 4353x

  9. G

    Danger 1000x+ win

    LUL hit this day before my white rabbit win 
  10. G

    White rabbit over 6000x

    was on fkin time
  11. G

    Sneaky explorer line

    Glad I didn't do 5 lines as I usually do  O.o
  12. G

    INSANE BONANZA BASE GAME HIT

Back
Top