Search results

  1. JamminAMY

    Dreamvegas (Whitehatgaming) removed my winnings after i hit 1750x on Jammin Jars!

    I'm not bashing them or calling them rouge that will do more harm than good. I'm just trying to back myself because i did nothing wrong.  You're right about the stress, sleepless nights etc its tough for me.  I'm researching more everyday to help. I've just noticed something which i want to...
  2. JamminAMY

    Dreamvegas (Whitehatgaming) removed my winnings after i hit 1750x on Jammin Jars!

    I've checked the whole website T&Cs for Dreamvegas and cant find any relation to confiscating winnings for depositing with Neteller and getting the bonus. They state other reasons for confiscating winnings but nothing relating to Neteller. I've added an attachment to show the list of things...
  3. JamminAMY

    Dreamvegas (Whitehatgaming) removed my winnings after i hit 1750x on Jammin Jars!

    I joined dreamvegas and made my first deposit for 200 euros and was given a bonus, from this i had a massive win on jammin jars for around 7200 Euros, i finished the wagering and cleared the bonus funds to cash withdrawal funds. At this point Dream Vegas removed the winnings and said deposits...
Back
Top