Search results

  1. T

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Competitions

    Here is also a joker troupe win for 512x .  So i am entering both competitions.
  2. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

    Sorry to post for the third time, but increasing the bet did it .  431.9x
  3. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

    A bit better. 249.5x
  4. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

    I loved the slot, however i think it was really hard to win big on it. It reminds me of the classic phone game from the old nokia phones. I played that back in the day alot ;).  Appreciate the campaign, below is a screenshot of my biggest win. 186.4x
  5. T

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Pillars Of Asgard (NextGen / SG Digital)

    Managed to get a nice 568x win.
  6. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Re-Spin Of Amun Re (Gamomat)

    My best so far. Kinda sux, deposited 50e, but no wins.
  7. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Ankh Of Anubis (Play'N'Go)

    I will try to play for the last couple hours, but here is my biggest so far.
Back
Top